Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Shadow Warriors (aka Ninja Gaiden) - Longplay & Review

Started by NewsBot, 09:01, 28 March 14

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Shadow Warriors (aka Ninja Gaiden) - Longplay & Review
28 March 2014, 8:54 am

Review and longplay / walkthrough for "Shadow Warriors" (also known as "Ninja Gaiden" in the US) on the Amstrad CPC! A fairly popular scrolling beat-em-up th...
Time: 46:30More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

sigh

I really love your reviews! One of the few reviewers I have found that play the game from beginning to end, while giving an informitive account of the gameplay and experiences while engaged.

Now...

When are you going to do Panza Kick Boxing? :D

Shadow Warriors - I used to play this game quite a lot in the arcade. It had some novelty features like being able to flip off a wall or object by running into it, but I cant remember if the CPC version had it...

Gryzor

Watching this now; anyone enjoyed it back in the day? It looks like it's a bit ambitious for the programmer's skills, but I think that if you got it on a budget label it was pretty nice - colourful, chunky, big...

Xyphoe

Quote from: sigh on 16:41, 16 April 14
When are you going to do Panza Kick Boxing? :D

Thanks man! As for Panza ... well I played this to my thumb was so sore (damn those Amstrad joypads!!!) on my real GX4000... basically there wasn't really an ending. I climbed up the ranks and got all the belts, but nothing happened. I played on and with more fights against the top opponents but nothing happened as far as I can remember.

I think this was addressed in the updated version "Best Of The Best / Gold Edition" (http://cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&num=384) which also introduced a training section.

Gryzor

I played Panza on my ST back then and really loved it; only found about the CPC version about a couple of years back. I was actually surprised at its quality! Pity this title was not better known....