Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Summer Games I - Longplay & Review

Started by NewsBot, 12:02, 27 July 12

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Summer Games I - Longplay & Review
27 July 2012, 1:17 pm

Review and longplay / walkthrough for "Summer Games 1" on the Amstrad CPC! As typical with Epyx produced multi-event sport games, these are really designed for 2-4 player battles, in 1 player it's a bit pointless as there's no real goal or game over - you just move onto the next event. So the only thing you can do is to try and beat the world records, which is what I have attempted to do here! Summer Games (Part I) follows the excellent Winter Games and so-so World Games, and was originally released 4 years earlier for the C64 where it was really popular. Nothing much has been improved on though! This was mostly destined to end up on compilation packs and to be honest - I'm not even sure now if it was released at full price on it's own for the Amstrad! (Certainly it made it's way to the Kixx budget label) More olympic themed games to come! (c) Epyx / US Gold 1988 cpc-power.com en.wikipedia.org[/t][/t]
Time: 21:33More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

Doesn't look too much fun... seems like you just need to find the trick to each event. Also, the 4x100m... almost fell asleep :D

Also, I hate games that use the default Amsoft fonts!