Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Miami Cobra GT - Longplay & Review

Started by NewsBot, 10:00, 12 April 13

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Miami Cobra GT - Longplay & Review
12 April 2013, 8:41 am

Review and longplay / walkthrough for "Miami Cobra GT" on the Amstrad CPC! Request by "Swainy" - had a quick look at this budget title and I liked it a lot o...[/t][/t]
Time: 36:52More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

This was budget? Wow...

Thanks for the vid, but why only 480p?

Xyphoe

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:59, 13 April 13
This was budget? Wow...

Slightly older version of WinApe, where recording video and sound actually work and in sync.

The latest version of WinApe records in full screen, but the resultant audio has constant clicks in it - no sign so far of this being addressed.

I don't like using FRAPS unless absolutely necessary, and CPCE I can't get on with - way more bugs with recording video.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:59, 13 April 13
This was budget? Wow...

To be fair, what do you think 1080p is going to do for any CPC games related video where 640x200 was the highest it could go for most releases? (and not even that high if it was mode 0 or 1) ;)
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

robcfg

It seems that if you don't upload a video to YouTube on HD quality, it will recompress it to death and make it look like shit.

I uploaded an Acorn Archimedes demo at 640x480 some time ago and on YouTube it looks ugly as hell. Metr has confirmed me the issue, that's why he also upload his videos at HD resolution.

TFM

Quote from: Xyphoe on 07:45, 23 April 13
Slightly older version of WinApe, where recording video and sound actually work and in sync.

Which one do you use?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 02:53, 24 April 13

To be fair, what do you think 1080p is going to do for any CPC games related video where 640x200 was the highest it could go for most releases? (and not even that high if it was mode 0 or 1) ;)

Like Rob said, it's got to do with how it looks on YT. Higher resolutions will give you more accurate and sharp picture...