News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Xyphoe's Vids - Amstrad CPC Horror Games

Started by NewsBot, 22:00, 30 October 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

Amstrad CPC Horror Games
30 October 2010, 6:05 pm

Amstrad CPC Horror Games Halloween Special! Spooky goings on in the world of the CPC as I present to you a horror game video special! To be honest, there's not that many truly 'scary' or 'horror' games, so some horror *themed* ones pad out the vid and of course some based on 'horror' movies ... but is Ghostbusters really a horror movie? Or a comedy? Oh well don't take this too seriously, just enjoy and have a great Halloween! Bonus points and kudos to those who can name each of the movies the songs on the vid come from ... should be obvious! *** NOTE! THIS IS A RE-UPLOAD AS YOUTUBE FUCKED UP THE FIRST UPLOAD OF THIS - CORRUPTION OCCURRING IN SEVERAL PLACES ... SO RE-UPLOADED AND YOUTUBE DECIDED TO SLAP ME FOR HAVING MUSIC IN THE VIDEO! SO I'VE ADDED A COMMENTARY ON TOP OF IT AND IT SEEMS IT IS NOW LIVE .... WHAT A LOAD SHIT! *** Games featured - Ghosts N Goblins Night Hunter Aliens Cauldron 1 Infernal Runner Roland On The Ropes Ghostbusters 1 Oh Mummy! Friday The 13th Zombi Werewolves Of London Addams Family Dracula Nightbreed Arachnophobia Altered Beast Ghouls N Ghosts Ghostbusters 2 Chiller The Rocky Horror Show Nosferatu Space Gun Cauldron 2 Frankenstein Jnr Alien The Astonishing Adventures Of Mr. Weems And The She Vampires Real Ghostbusters Striker In the Crypts Of Trogan Aliens (US Version) Super Cauldron
Time: 15:00More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.