Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Turrican II - Longplay & Review (No Life Lost / 100+ Bonus Lives Found

Started by NewsBot, 18:00, 01 October 12

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Turrican II - Longplay & Review (No Life Lost / 100+ Bonus Lives Found)
1 October 2012, 7:05 am

Longplay / walkthrough and review of "TURRICAN II - THE FINAL FIGHT" on the Amstrad CPC! The sequel to one of the biggest and best games ever on the Amstrad! How will it compare to the original? In this longplay my goal is to collect over 100 bonus lives (showing you all the areas where you can find these) and also complete this without losing a life! I've also tried to show you as much of the game as possible, for example on some levels there's a much shorter route sometimes even avoiding the level boss battle - again like my longplay of Turrican 1 - I might do another video at somepoint of a speed run. This is quite possibly the biggest (commercially released) game on the Amstrad, with over 1500 screens, source code at a whopping 4000k and object code at 715k all compressed onto one disk or cassette! Coded on a 286PC and graphics done on an Atari 1040STE :) Enjoy! (c) Rainbow Arts 1991 cpc-power.com en.wikipedia.org[/t][/t]
Time: 01:31:32More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.