Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] WWF Wrestlemania - Review & Longplay

Started by NewsBot, 10:01, 29 November 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] WWF Wrestlemania - Review & Longplay
29 November 2010, 5:33 pm

[AMSTRAD CPC] WWF Wrestlemania - Review & Longplay

WWF Wrestlemania on the Amstrad CPC - review & longplay. A fairly OK game, but great fun in 2 player. I'm not a huge fan of wrestling (apologies if you are, and for a couple of my comments in the video - don't mean to offend anyone) but I still enjoyed it ... if it is rather easy and joystick destroying! (c) Ocean Software 1991 cpc-power.com
Time: 15:00More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

Heheheh never played this one but it looks quite fun!

I love the introduction and even the logo and loading screens :) Is it my idea or the gfx look like Renegade a bit?

redbox

It's your idea, Renegade was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better  ;)

Gryzor

No - I know, I loved and played Renegade to death. But the style is similar... same artist maybe?

Now, I wish someone did an Into Oblivion video review - just read the new wiki article and loved it :D

Xyphoe

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:02, 30 November 10
No - I know, I loved and played Renegade to death. But the style is similar... same artist maybe?

Although both were Ocean games, really Renegade was Imagine before the take over. Different programming teams but yea I see the similarity - kind of with bigger sprites.

Quote from: Gryzor
Now, I wish someone did an Into Oblivion video review - just read the new wiki article and loved it :D

This one? http://www.cpcwiki.eu/index.php/Into_Oblivion

What's got your attention here? Seems like a pretty bog-standard shoot-em-up?

Gryzor

Into Oblivion; I had discussed this in length in the Zone...

It's NOT a bog-standard shoot-em-up. It's a shitty shoot-em-up. But, it has the distinction of being the very first video game I ever bought - my dad got it for me along with the 464... *sigh*

* Gryzor wipes the tears

It was so frustrating - I could be playing it for hours and never got anywhere. I still haven't finished it, 25 years later.

Xyphoe

Awwww ok :) I understand, I might give it a blast later :)

(ps ... newsbot hasn't picked up my last 5 vids ... any reason for this?)

Gryzor

Heh... you'll have fun, in a wicked and twisted sort of way...! You'll need to make a map though, and I don't think any exist...

As for the vids: script timeout again, if you check the new posts you'll see quite a few new ones.

I actually found out how to possibly rectify this this morning... will give it a go this evening.