Xyphoe's Vids - The Amstrad 6128 Plus - 25th Anniversary Special! (Full system review and all games!

Started by NewsBot, 17:00, 16 January 16

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[/url]
16 January 2016, 3:36 pm

The Amstrad 6128 Plus - 25th Anniversary Special! (Full system review and all games!)

Source: Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Xyphoe

Thanks for fixing the preview/thumbnail on this Gryzor!

Was going to ask anyway :)

Is there something about my videos like the subject title or something that breaks this?

villain

Was it really 25 years ago when Hypnomega/OAS went completely mad about the Plus?  :o Where has the time gone???

TFM

Nice that you show all the games, also from the scene and not only commercial stuff.  :)  Great vid!  :)

Actually... there are really not much games for the Plus...  :-X
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

seanb

Quote from: TFM on 22:19, 22 January 16
Nice that you show all the games, also from the scene and not only commercial stuff.  :)  Great vid!  :)

Actually... there are really not much games for the Plus...  :-X

That's why we need people making plus games.
I definitely would if I new how to.

Excellent vid @Xyphoe  It didn't seem like an hour.
All of a sudden it was over and I had to check I hadn't missed 20 mins  ;D
Always a sign of a good watch.

On to Chinnys now.
I feel like I'm being spoilt
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

TFM

Oh, the Arnold V document explains nicely how to use the Plus features. But you need to do it in Z80. CPCTelera doesn't support the 6128 Plus (or does it?) yet.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Quote from: Xyphoe on 03:38, 21 January 16
Thanks for fixing the preview/thumbnail on this Gryzor!

Was going to ask anyway :)

Is there something about my videos like the subject title or something that breaks this?

No, that was the combination of the auto-poster bot and the auto-embedding function. YouTube would give the script details that included details that would be rendered by the auto-embedder multiple times...