amstrad emailer em 2001-auk Activation

Started by DoctorCPC, 03:05, 06 September 21

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorCPC

hi, i bought amstrad emailer plus last months. I was particularly interested in the sinclair zx game center inside. Of course I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for Amstrad. but since it cannot be activated, I cannot navigate through the menus and programs. The activation phone number was canceled in 2011. How can I use my amstrad emailer plus by activating it. Currently, only the demo image is rotating on the screen.
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)
PCW Hardware: GOTEK, PCWIO, uIDE (Soon), uRTC (Soon)

Editor-In-Chief / ACUC Magazine - Amstrad CPC User Club Magazine (Soon)
www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics
www.cpcuserclub.com / +90 555 498 36 55 for adding WhatsApp Group

genesis8

If it isn't activated you have a nice clipboard. They must never be reseted or you loose all fonctionnality.

DoctorCPC

this is bad news for me but at the same time its great clipboard. i love it :)
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)

www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics

genesis8

I have  2 nice clipboards : the second and 3rd model, the second one worked the first time I booted it AND it was activated as I could go to the parameters screen. But now when I switch it on I only have a grey screen...
The 3rd model came without alimentation, my fault it could be seen on the photo of the ebay selling...
I will have to try to buy another, I really want to use one as my phone in the basement.
Check this forum I found some times ago : https://amstrad-e3-hacking.freeforums.net/

DoctorCPC

I wrote to the forum. maybe there is a way. because the forum administrator sent someone the e-mail address of the person who made the amstrad emailer device privately. there is a way. If I can activate this model, I might consider buying an Amstrad E3.

DoctorCPC

Quote from: genesis8 on 08:37, 10 September 21
I have  2 nice clipboards : the second and 3rd model, the second one worked the first time I booted it AND it was activated as I could go to the parameters screen. But now when I switch it on I only have a grey screen...
The 3rd model came without alimentation, my fault it could be seen on the photo of the ebay selling...
I will have to try to buy another, I really want to use one as my phone in the basement.
Check this forum I found some times ago : https://amstrad-e3-hacking.freeforums.net/

hey dear friend. are you the owner of genesis8 site?

genesis8

Yes, that's why I have the link in the signature.

DoctorCPC

you are a member of the famous amstrad community. please add me on social media... nice to meet you... what is your name?
[/size]my instagram account: volkanatasever
[/size]my facebook account: volkanatasever
[/size]
[/size]Best Regards
[/size]Volkan Atasever aka DoctorCPC