looking for ps/2 to pcw adapter or pcw keyboard

Started by Sebastian Blanco, 19:18, 09 February 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Blanco

Hi i found a pcw motherboard, and have a plan to install it on a plastic project case.
Theres any shematics for a ps/2 to pcw keyboard adapter ?.
Or pcw keyboard for sale ?

:P

ComSoft6128

Hi Sebastian,

I have an old (and probably filthy) 8256 keyboard gathering dust in a cupboard here. You can have that free - just pay the postage. I also have a keyboard for a PcW16 that may be of better use to you.

Cheers,

Peter

robcfg

Sebastian Blanco

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 22:04, 09 February 18
Hi Sebastian,

I have an old (and probably filthy) 8256 keyboard gathering dust in a cupboard here. You can have that free - just pay the postage. I also have a keyboard for a PcW16 that may be of better use to you.

Cheers,

Peter

Thanks that very nice of you :D.

GeoffB17

Should have reminded about this before.

There is a business in the UK - CJE Micros - selling various PCW items.   Ad on web is still there, so stuff still available.   Just keyboard for PCW (both 8256 and 8512, although I think this is the same product) is listed as £22.00 incl VAT and UK p&p.   Second hand, but they seem to have bought the complete setup from a business that had a significant number of PCWs of all types.   As they are a proper business, the items have a guarantee, and I'd be pretty sure they know how to pack for postage.

Google 'Amstrad PCW 8512 cjemicros' and you should get them.

Geoff

ComSoft6128

Hi Sebastian,

I have found the keyboard and will post it to you next week. I just need to find a box to put it in. As expected it needs cleaning.

Cheers,

Peter

Sebastian Blanco

Sebastian Blanco

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 19:24, 12 March 18
Hi Sebastian,

I have found the keyboard and will post it to you next week. I just need to find a box to put it in. As expected it needs cleaning.

Cheers,

Peter

Your keyboard arrived, looks and feel great thank you very much for your kind help.

:D.

ComSoft6128

Good.

Please let me know how you get on with your project. :D

Cheers,

Peter

Sebastian Blanco

of course now i have to go and purchase some dremel disks for the case  8)