News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

mi-c for joyce?

Started by funkheld, 21:50, 02 October 20

Previous topic - Next topic

funkheld

Hi good afternoon.

where is mi-c  for joyce please?

Thank you.
greeting

robcfg

funkheld

thanks for the information.

the program stops.
it doesn't work at ccz.com

greeting

GeoffB17

Hello,

I assume you're interested in this C as it's in German?   The use of the smaller TPS is certainly not relevant on the PCW!

What is the CCZ prog?   Is this the prog to activate?

I note there's a C.SUB file there.   What's in that?   If there's a *.SUB file (the CP/M equiv of a batch file) then this should always be investigated.   It could well prepare things for the main prog, and need to be run first.   It might do something and then run CCZ.   It could certainly give some hint why CCZ hangs up.

Apart from that, CCZ may need one or more parameters.

Is there not some sort of doc file, or instruction.   I don't know much German, so various filenames mean nothing to me.

Geoff

GeoffB17

Hello,

I've downloaded the link you were following.

The files ccz.com and pcplus.fon are both zero bytes, so there's something wrong.  They are like this inside the .zip file as well, so it's NOT the unzipping.

Looking in the C.SUB file, this would appear to be the correct file for the compiler.   So the commandline SUBMIT C <prog> would handle everything to compile and link the program <prog>.   You need the files for the MicroSoft assembler to do the job, that's M80 and L80, they are called within C.SUB.   Do you have these if they're not part of the .zip file?

I'll see if there's any sign of a better version, but this all goes back to 1997 or thereabouts?

Geoff

funkheld

thank you I didn't see the byte "0" on ccz.com.
so first a version has to work.

I can't find any documentation for it.
in German and not in English

Thank you.
greeting

GeoffB17

Hmm??

It is possible that the various files in the .zip file, *.C, *.ASM, *.MAC and *.rREL  make up the bulk of the source code for CCZ.COM, but how these might be put together, and with what, I don't know.   If the MS system (M80 and L80) are needed, they are not included, but you can find them on their own easily.  It looks to me as if the .zip file (contents) has been deliberately disabled, maybe errors have been discovered in the system.

There are a number of other C systems for CP/M, but I'm not aware of anything in German.

Geoff

funkheld

http://www.z80.eu/c-compiler.html

thank you now have a version that compiles the Kreis.c for example.   :)
I am missing the M80 , L80 and ERA now.

M80 =$1/Z
L80 $1/N,XXXMAINZ,$1,LIB/S/E
ERA $1.REL
where is it please?

GeoffB17

M80 and L80 are the MicroSoft assembler, although L80 (the Linker) will also be part of other things.   These are included on the page of links you got the mi_c.zip file from, they are two separate items there, Macro80 I think is the full name for M80, and L80 (which might also be referred to as Link80.   

I think that somewhere (prob on the PC, it's a large file for the PCW) I think I have a .PDF doc for M80 (this possible includes L80 as well).

ERA is a standard CP/M command.   ERA is the bit built into the CCP (resident), but there is a transient version ERASE which has some extra options I believe.   So you've got that.

The .SUB file has a line ABBRUCK, I don't know what thet is.   I see there is ABBRUCK.COM there??

Geoff

funkheld

I think it's no good.

some programs from the mi-c have a crack and work
Not.

greeting

GeoffB17

It would be interesting to know what's wrong with mi_c - could you give some more detail of what's going wrong?

Is it something in the actual program (the .com file)?  Do you get any sort of error message?

Or is there something wrong in the program you've tried to compile, which I think you're saying is one of the progs supplied with the system.   In which case, which one.

The more info you can give, the better.   Might even be fixable??

Geoff

funkheld

thanks for the information.

this mi-c is an outsider.
I can't find a program that was created with it for the joyce.

I will now deal more with the turbo pascal, which already works wonderfully and gets along with the joyce.

greeting