News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

NC100 Transfer software

Started by robcfg, 20:53, 19 January 12

Previous topic - Next topic

robcfg

Hi, folks!

I got a disk with my german nc100 with a ms-dos program by Prowort Service, that is used to send and receive files from/to the nc100.

I've scanned the disk, and its sole content is the file nc100.exe.

The question is, should I make an image of the entire disk or only upload the .exe file?

TFM

How funny! Andreas and me were members in the same computer club (SCUG) in the old days. But I never saw his program. (Had no nc these days). He's a smart guy, so I suppose it's a great piece of software.

Just upload the EXE IMHO :)

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

robcfg

Hehe! Now that's what I call a coincidence!  ;D

For what I've seen, looks quite good. It has a certain Borland look that makes it quite cute  8)

And I agree with you, I'll be uploading the exe file (7-zipped so that antivirus and such don't complain) because it's too small to make it worth imaging the whole disk...

robcfg

Aaaaand, done!

By the way, Syx and I were wondering if it would be possible to ask Andreas if he still has the source code just to make a translated english version.

Not that the program is too difficult to understand, but it would be nice.  ;D

SyX

TFM

I doubt that he has the source code still. I did ask him for some PDA related stuff 10 years ago, and it was already too late. But give it a try :-)

Any link for the EXE?

btw: We could patch the EXE to make it Spanish, or English.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

SyX

robcfg uploaded yesterday to the wiki page, the last link in the download section :)

TFM

Thanks' friend, I'll have a look at if after work. :)
TFM of FutureSoft