News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

You pay the postage

Started by ComSoft6128, 19:34, 27 February 20

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

Found today in the "Amstrad cupboard from Hell" - issue 4 of PCWtoday magazine and two booklets from Amstrad PCW magazine - "Get to grips with CP/M" and "Get to grips with Locoscript."

jevicac

Very interesting everything.

jevicac

Hello if you sell the magazine, I would be interested. I have some in the PCWwiki and we would like to preserve it.

http://www.habisoft.com/pcwwiki/doku.php?id=es:pcw_today

ComSoft6128

No charge just the postage ;)

jevicac

I have left message. Regards

ComSoft6128

robcfg

Let me check with @jevicac if we have those for PCWWiki.  :)

jevicac

Hi, @ComSoft6128, we have the entire collection. Thanks for letting us know and fellow @robcfg. I am glad that you collaborate in the preservation of the Amstrad PCW. Many friends have also collaborated as: @Gryzor, @P5ychoFox. Regards

ComSoft6128

Good,

I see the PCWtoday magazines are available as PDF's, I look forward to reading them, thank you (and whoever else) for preserving them.
I have also found issue 3 of the above magazine, a copy of the "Disc Doctor" mag and five copies of "Amstrad Professional Computing" - please tell me if these are also missing or available.

jevicac

Hello again, if you can add the images it would be fantastic or send them to the email. I leave the link to other types of magazines. regards

http://www.habisoft.com/pcwwiki/doku.php?id=es:fanzines

http://www.habisoft.com/pcwwiki/doku.php?id=es:disco

ComSoft6128

Photo below as requested.

It appears to be an official magazine from Amstrad which covered the PCW in the first issue and then both the PCW and PC1512 in later issues.

JohnElliott

I've scanned several issues of Amstrad Professional Computing. It developed from the supplement Amstrad Business Computing, which has a page on the CPC Wiki.

According to the index page in the January 1988 edition, APC carried PCW content from September 1986 to July 1987; after that, the PCW content was spun off into Amstrad PCW magazine.

ComSoft6128

Hi John,

I have issues 1 - 5 of APC, have these been scanned?

Cheers,

Peter

JohnElliott

My scans include issues 1, 2 and 4 but not 3 or 5.

jevicac

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 10:06, 07 March 20
Good,

I see the PCWtoday magazines are available as PDF's, I look forward to reading them, thank you (and whoever else) for preserving them.
I have also found issue 3 of the above magazine, a copy of the "Disc Doctor" mag and five copies of "Amstrad Professional Computing" - please tell me if these are also missing or available.

The magazine "PCWtoday number 3" we don't have it and the "Disc Doctor" doesn't have it either. We are also interested in preserving them. Thanks for letting us know.

jevicac

Quote from: JohnElliott on 09:09, 08 March 20
My scans include issues 1, 2 and 4 but not 3 or 5.

Hi John, if you can send us the scans to pcwwiki@gmail.com, we would appreciate it, since we don't have them preserved. Greetings.

jevicac

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 13:25, 07 March 20
Photo below as requested.

It appears to be an official magazine from Amstrad which covered the PCW in the first issue and then both the PCW and PC1512 in later issues.

I will try to make a short list of the magazines we have with their respective numbers. It will be easier to determine what is missing. regards