News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Octoate's News - Additional section / new features

Started by NewsBot, 19:00, 01 May 11

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

Additional section / new features
1 May 2011, 6:00 pm

Some regular users might have already found it – during easter I added a new egg... aehm... section to this site called "Articles", which you can find in the top menu. I will add CPC related articles to this section, which I already had in an old design until I changed the CMS system. This means, that you will find some articles, which I wrote in 2006. The main reason was, that I still get requests from other sites to this articles – mainly the german article about how to change the drive belt of a floppy drive. I hope that I have the time to extend them in the future.

Another new thing, which was requested by some people about a year ago, is that you can now Flattr this site. Flattr is a microdontation system. You can find the Flattr button at the end of each posting. Well, it's more an experiment, but I am interested to see if and how this evolves... Maybe it is possible to pay a round on the next CPC meeting ;-) .  But the good thing is, I can now use it to flattr other blogs, too :-) .

Related posts:

© Octoate for Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal, 2011. |  Permalink |  No comment |  Add to  del.icio.us    Post tags: 2011, articles, flattr, homepage, octoate  

CPC-Topsites  

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from  Ozh

flattr this!

Source: Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal

---
This news item first appeared on Octoate's Blog and was aggregated through RSS for the forum.
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.