News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ACUC magazine will be published at midnight tomorrow

Started by DoctorCPC, 21:38, 10 June 22

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorCPC

It will be FREE!
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)
PCW Hardware: GOTEK, PCWIO, uIDE (Soon), uRTC (Soon)

Editor-In-Chief / ACUC Magazine - Amstrad CPC User Club Magazine (Soon)
www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics
www.cpcuserclub.com / +90 555 498 36 55 for adding WhatsApp Group

DoctorCPC

My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)

www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics

ervin

Really great job!!!
The interview with Prodatron is a real highlight.

Neurox66

Congratulations for the work.
Layout and graphic look of the magazine is very professional  :)
CPC 464+ with C4CPC and Gotek HxC USB Drive - 
CPC 6128+ with Nova, FlashGordon,AmsDap, SymbiFace III -
CPC 6128 with M4 ... and other Amstrad computers

Prodatron

DoctorCPC, this is fantastic! It looks just great, I love the layout and I am surprised by all the content, there is a lot of interesting stuff! Thanks so much for this!

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

GUNHED

Oh, WoW!!! In a pretty short amount of time you creates a real professional magazine. 
It looks great and the articles are professional too. A great selection of topics!

This is just awesome!!!

Need to print this on real paper right now  :) :) :)
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

eto

CyrilAmstrad

Congrats about your work !
Prodatron interview is really cool and other topics are smart and interesting as well .

Enjoyed to be involved too on some article , that was cool. :)

Amstradiens Facebook Group
AMSTRAD CPC/ _+ /GX4000
Amstradiens Channel

Richard_Lloyd

It has turned out really well - you should be proud.

Now we need to think of content for the next one and have many more issues.......

Richard
CPC464, CPC6128, PCW8512, PCW10, BSA & NSP

Kris

Congrats !! very well done and pleasant to read.

skylas

Web: https://amstradsakis.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmstradSakis
My programs (only BASIC):
RETRO-LOADSHEET ON AMSTRAD CPC!
PENALTY KICKS!
CAPITAL QUIZ!
CAPITAL QUIZ 2! (Reverse edition)
HEADS OR TAILS (ΚΟΡΩΝΑ/ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ)
HEART CHASER 1,2,3!
BARBOUTI!
STROOPIE!
BUDRUMI!
ART WAR!
BATTLE OF LENINGRAD!
AMSTABOO!
RODOLFO SKYLARRIENTE!

DoctorCPC

thanks friends. but it is my writer friends who deserve all the praise. I'm just leading this project. Without the writers, this magazine would never have published! so please don't miss your support. I would like to thank all my writer friends and Murat who made the layout and graphics of the magazine. At Logiker, he designed the magazine's logo and graphics on the back cover. I am the person who deserves the least thanks. my contribution is 5%, the contribution of my fellow writers and graphic artists is 95%.
applause to my writer friends and contributors and you readers. I'm just leading this Magazine. this Mag is your Mag.

arnolde

This is really very nice! Congratulations!