General Category > News & Events

Alcon 2020 released

<< < (2/19) > >>

TotO:

--- Quote from: Carnivius on 12:56, 20 December 20 ---Can someone explain how to run this in RetroVirtualMachine again please?  I selected XMEM and loaded the install disc and it did some stuffs and loads of random pixels appeared on screen for a while as it loaded then it said Ready and then I dunno what to do.

--- End quote ---
Currently, RVM do not support the X-MEM with SST ROM chip, so the installer fail.

Carnivius:

--- Quote from: TotO on 13:06, 20 December 20 ---Currently, RVM do not support the X-MEM with SST ROM chip, so the installer fail.

--- End quote ---
oh damn. and it can't load cpr files yet either?

XeNoMoRPH:

--- Quote from: Carnivius on 12:56, 20 December 20 ---Can someone explain how to run this in RetroVirtualMachine again please?  I selected XMEM and loaded the install disc and it did some stuffs and loads of random pixels appeared on screen for a while as it loaded then it said Ready and then I dunno what to do.

--- End quote ---
Try this emulator best: http://cngsoft.no-ip.org/cpcec.htm ( supports playcity too )

TotO:
@Carnivius CPCEC or WinAPE in example.

On CPCEC, I recommend to use the bright palette and the X-masking for a better visual.

Carnivius:

--- Quote from: TotO on 13:13, 20 December 20 ---@Carnivius CPCEC or WinAPE in example.

On CPCEC, I recommend to use the bright palette and the X-masking for a better visual.

--- End quote ---

Nuts. The two emulators that don't work on my PC for some reason (and when WinApe DID run years ago, it wouldn't let me use the d-pad on my controller, had to use analog stick which is crappy and for some reason I had graphic issues with it too). WinApe just sits in the process manager but never actually shows up opening a window to be usable.

And CPCEC opens a window but immediately is unresponsive.  I've tried the most recent version and ten or so of the previous versions too. :/ 

I've run out of time now anyways so I'll try sort stuff out later when I'm back home. Enjoy the game. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version