Author Topic: #CPCRetroDev 2021  (Read 636 times)

Offline CPCRetroDev

• CPC464
  • CPCRetroDev contest official account.
    • CPCRetroDev Official Page
  • Liked: 128
  • Likes Given: 2
#CPCRetroDev 2021
« on: 18:55, 25 June 21 »

Hello everyone!
From our organization we are pleased to announce the #CPCRetroDev2021, the 9th edition of the Amstrad videogame creation contest by the University of Alicante.
As always, we would like to invite all of you to participate in the contest, any new game is always welcome!  ;D

This year, as usual, we want to pay tribute to a videogame that gives off color and joy everywhere.
The game is Rainbow Island! We hope that the games published this year will shine in all colors.

This year we have also opened a Sponsors phase. If you wish to sponsor the competition, please contact us at cpcretrodev@byterealms.com before September 17th, 2021.

You will find all the information on our official website:
http://bit.ly/CPCRetroDev2021

Stay tuned to @CPCRetroDev twitter account to be aware of everything.
And don't forget to comment with the hashtag #CPCRetroDev

We are waiting for you!

Official account of the CPCRetroDev contest organized by the University of Alicante (UA).

Offline DoctorCPC

• CPC464
  • CPC464 & CPC6128
    • My Blog
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: #CPCRetroDev 2021
« Reply #1 on: 05:28, 26 June 21 »
Is remote online participation possible? Or do those who participate in the competition with a game have to come physically?

Offline XeNoMoRPH

• Supporter
  • 6128 Plus
  • " ... in space no one , can hear you scream ... "
    • https://auamstrad.es/
  • Liked: 2384
  • Likes Given: 1680
« Reply #2 on: 08:57, 26 June 21 »
Is remote online participation possible? Or do those who participate in the competition with a game have to come physically?
You send the game through a form that they will put on the web, you do not have to be physically present.
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

Offline DoctorCPC

• CPC464
  • CPC464 & CPC6128
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: 12:52, 26 June 21 »
great. Even participating in the competition would be a great pleasure for me. I'm likely to be the last. A low probability occurred to me. if i win, do i have to be at the awards night? Or if I come in last, can I still receive the tape casettes presented in the competition with shipment? These are the questions that come to my mind.

Offline XeNoMoRPH

• Supporter
  • 6128 Plus
  • " ... in space no one , can hear you scream ... "
    • https://auamstrad.es/
  • Liked: 2384
  • Likes Given: 1680
« Reply #4 on: 08:25, 28 June 21 »
great. Even participating in the competition would be a great pleasure for me. I'm likely to be the last. A low probability occurred to me. if i win, do i have to be at the awards night? Or if I come in last, can I still receive the tape casettes presented in the competition with shipment? These are the questions that come to my mind.
You don't have to be present at the awards ceremony, about the cassettes, after the event is over, the organization creates a cassettes that includes all the games for a small price.

« Last Edit: 11:07, 28 June 21 by XeNoMoRPH »
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

Offline DoctorCPC

• CPC464
  • CPC464 & CPC6128
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: 14:13, 28 June 21 »
thank XenoMorPH. i try to particapate. its not certain. im expert in programming but i try to development cpc firstly in my life. i expect i can make one game.

Offline Gryzor

• Administrator
  • 6128 Plus
  • CPC-Wiki maintainer
    • CPCWiki
  • Liked: 4022
  • Likes Given: 7240
« Reply #6 on: 16:06, 28 June 21 »
We hope that the games published this year will shine in all colors.

So, mode 0 only? :D

Good luck, that's a really lovely competition/event! @DoctorCPC , it doesn't really matter, most entrants to these competitions had never touched a CPC before :)

Offline awergh

• CPC6128
  • Liked: 179
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #7 on: 10:37, 29 June 21 »
Announced already (and I didn't notice for a few days, clearly not paying enough attention).
I see that there is the same mistake in the submission deadline as last year.
It says Thursday 2nd November but that is a Tuesday, obviously the correct fix to that typo is the 4th November so that there are two extra days for programming :P but I'm sure you meant to say Tuesday.

Offline zhulien

• 6128 Plus
  • aka Vorax
    • 8bitology
  • Liked: 290
  • Likes Given: 298
« Reply #8 on: 04:49, 07 July 21 »
where can i find more info about CPCRetroDev?  What is it exactly, where when how rules etc.. I did buy the retrodev compilation of games, so i know it is a programming competition, that is all i know.

Offline SkulleateR

• 464 Plus
  • Liked: 205
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #9 on: 17:33, 07 July 21 »
where can i find more info about CPCRetroDev?  What is it exactly, where when how rules etc.. I did buy the retrodev compilation of games, so i know it is a programming competition, that is all i know.

Hint : there are links to the homepage in the first post, not even hidden ;)