News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amstrad Addict magazine

Started by CrookieMonster, 14:42, 13 September 23

Previous topic - Next topic

eto

I received the mag a week ago but didn't have the time to read it yet. Yesterday I finally found the time and I love it. Great content! Great quality! 

dodogildo

Just ordered my copy. Let's see how long it will take to arrive in Istanbul.   :picard:
Kinda disappointing no digital copy offered when you buy printed version. There was a download link but only for 3 pages of corrections  :laugh:
M'enfin!

eto

Quote from: dodogildo on 21:49, 24 October 23Kinda disappointing no digital copy offered when you buy printed version. There was a download link but only for 3 pages of corrections  :laugh:
true... that would have been great. One for the real library and one for the digital library :-) 

dodogildo

Quote from: eto on 09:20, 25 October 23
Quote from: dodogildo on 21:49, 24 October 23Kinda disappointing no digital copy offered when you buy printed version. There was a download link but only for 3 pages of corrections  :laugh:
true... that would have been great. One for the real library and one for the digital library :-)

Maybe the Addict team might consider offering a discount coupon to physical buyers in the future. Who knows.
 :-X
M'enfin!

CrookieMonster

Quote from: dodogildo on 21:49, 24 October 23Just ordered my copy. Let's see how long it will take to arrive in Istanbul.  :picard:
Kinda disappointing no digital copy offered when you buy printed version. There was a download link but only for 3 pages of corrections  :laugh:
There was only actually one correction. The letter T on Adam Peters' article overlays the text in the printed editions but we just thought we'd make the whole piece available to download. 😀 Hope the mag arrives quickly. And thanks so much for supporting the mag. It means so much. 

CrookieMonster

Quote from: eto on 15:21, 24 October 23I received the mag a week ago but didn't have the time to read it yet. Yesterday I finally found the time and I love it. Great content! Great quality!
Thanks so much. 😍

d_kef

I received my copy a couple of days ago and just found some time to read it.
Great content. Thumbs up!!!👍
At some point I felt like being 15 again.
Thanks.

d_kef

Anthony Flack

It really did feel just like reading the latest issue of Amstrad Action from an alternate timeline where the world I grew up in still exists. It's nice to have a physical magazine. You read things you might have skipped over online. I've pretty much read it through now, and I can only hope that there might be a second issue one day, ideally one with Adam Peters on the cover playing a CPCtar.

Gryzor

Quote from: Anthony Flack on 23:44, 28 October 23It really did feel just like reading the latest issue of Amstrad Action from an alternate timeline where the world I grew up in still exists. It's nice to have a physical magazine. You read things you might have skipped over online. I've pretty much read it through now, and I can only hope that there might be a second issue one day, ideally one with Adam Peters on the cover playing a CPCtar.
Now that's the best review any editor could hope for...

Anthony Flack

You're on the centre page by the way, and the paper is quite stiff, so the magazine naturally falls open on to your page. 

CrookieMonster

Thanks so much Anthony! You've just made my day!!!  :)

Gryzor

Quote from: Anthony Flack on 05:26, 30 October 23You're on the centre page by the way, and the paper is quite stiff, so the magazine naturally falls open on to your page.
Who, me? 

d_kef

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:36, 30 October 23
Quote from: Anthony Flack on 05:26, 30 October 23You're on the centre page by the way, and the paper is quite stiff, so the magazine naturally falls open on to your page.
Who, me?
Well your sophisticated face and the Mona Lisa-ish smile, truly add to the content.  :D

d_kef

Gryzor

CrookieMonster

Just to say, copies of Amstrad Addict are still on sale! Get your copy while stocks last! ☺️

CrookieMonster

Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas!!

Gryzor

Merry Xmas man! Finally started reading it yesterday and I savour every second of it :)

CrookieMonster

Just to say, there are still copies of the magazine available.

http://www.pixel.addict.media/shop/amstrad-addict-magazine

Also, there's a new book out (in French) by Pix'n Love which may be of interest.

damiraga

Is this sold at WHSmith or it is online order only?

Skunkfish

Online order only.
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)