News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amstrad TODAY v2.0

Started by TotO, 18:30, 20 October 13

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

For CPC lovers, the essential CPC starter/repair corner was revamped today in V2.0!
Updated with a best content, more clear and useful in 2013...
In french exclusively, but understandable if you mainly needs the schematics and programs. :D

Please, refresh your browser: Amstrad TODAY
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Never knew about v1?

Looks really nice and well put together, congrats...!

gerald

Gryzor

Indeed it is. I think I'm putting it all on a big pdf and printing it for future reference...

TFM

An international / English version would be really a big gain  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Ou l'on apprend le français au lieu? :D

Bryce.

redbox

Quote from: Bryce on 20:23, 22 October 13
Ou l'on apprend le français au lieu? :D

Il a rien appris de nouveau. Pourquoi? Toutes passe est la perfection[nb]Booster.rom[/nb].

Bryce

Let's not get political  ::)

Bryce.

redbox

Quote from: Bryce on 21:06, 22 October 13
Let's not get political  ::)

Good idea, amended :)

It's because my French comes from things like Engrenages, La Haine and Keny Arkana. ;)

TFM

Humor [nb]or what some define as such[/nb] probably can't be discussed.  :-\
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

TFM

Und wen am oan oda andan Lackl as Englisch ned gfoid, dann soins doch a Deitsche Übersetzung macha. Des ko ja woi ned so schwaar sei.

TFM of FutureSoft

Bryce

No, it wouldn't be difficult, but probably time consuming... and translating it into "Bayerisch" just isn't an option.

Bryce.

TFM

Well IMHO it would be the best options. You remember the origin of Bayrisch, do you? And god said: "Na dann reds hoid so wia I.".

However... if there would be an English version, I could do the German version. As responsible scene member I contribute of course.

TFM of FutureSoft

MacDeath

Guys guys, I know I always massacre all of your tongues and languages and sometimes get away with it, but please, stop massacring mine...

All of you.

Or you will attract the french sceners.

TFM

I would be totally fine if you would paint me a single chicken in front view! What's about that?  ;)

If you do that I will ban myself for a whole week.[nb]Offer expires at 10/31/2013[/nb]
TFM of FutureSoft

Devilmarkus

Quote from: TFM on 22:15, 25 October 13
If you do that I will ban myself for a whole week.[nb]Offer expires at 10/31/2013[/nb]

No worries: Gryzor or Bryce or I can do that, too...[nb]Offer expires never[/nb] :P :-*
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Kris

VEry nice re-designed site; bravo :)

BSC

A site called Amstrad "TODAY", on a .com domain, in French.. ROFLCOPTER is all that comes to my mind..

** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

TFM

Maybe I should do more stuff in German only. Would be more easy for me.

TFM of FutureSoft

TotO

Amstrad Today is a french website since 6/8 years, like some others are spanish only or german only.
He does more things (in english too) for the CPC than you can expect.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

TFM

Quote from: TotO on 19:48, 05 November 13
or german only.

German only? I don't know a single one.  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft

TotO

Probably I confuse that with the German CPCWiki part, for peoples that don't speak english. ;)
I have spoke with him about an english translation for the update 3 months ago, but it's too much text to translate for me.

TFM

Oh. well, maybe next year...  :)
TFM of FutureSoft

TotO

I prefert to see him composing soundtrack instead of doing translation.  ;D
(but it look that he find time to update news for you...)

Devilmarkus

Quote from: TFM on 19:52, 05 November 13

German only? I don't know a single one.  ;)

http://cpc-live.com is in German.

But I abandoned it because lack of motivation. (And no other German users who wants to provide articles etc...)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release