General Category > News & Events

BLAST ANNUAL 2020: VOL 2 PDF now available

(1/4) > >>

BLAST ANNUAL:
Blast Annual 2020: Vol 2 PDF is now available from the Blast webpage grab your copy from the link here https://blastannual.com/product/blast-annual-2020-vol-2/

Full description and more images on the website.

Every purchase of any Blast Annual product receives a FREE CRAZY BLASTER V1.2 game by Misfit. CPC Speccy and C64 versions.

norecess:
FINALLY ;-) I got my copy and I can confirm how great its content is.
Unlike Vol.1, that one has numerous articles related to the Amstrad's 8-bit machines: programming tutorials, game reviews, Batman Group interview and finally, pages related to the making of SonicGX.

Gryzor:

--- Quote from: norecess on 03:23, 22 November 20 ---FINALLY ;-) I got my copy and I can confirm how great its content is.
Unlike Vol.1, that one has numerous articles related to the Amstrad's 8-bit machines: programming tutorials, game reviews, Batman Group interview and finally, pages related to the making of SonicGX.

--- End quote ---

Ah thanks for the comment, I was disappointed on that aspect by vol 1...

Great cover by the way!

reidrac:
I don't know why there are a lot of these things coming out and they never publish the table of contents.

I guess people will buy it anyway, but I find it weird.

Skunkfish:
I got the PDF yesterday, and I've enjoyed reading it - there is lots more CPC content including a massive write up of #CPCRetroDev2019, an interview with Batman Group and an article on Sonic GX by NoRecess.
It's only a few £/€ as a PDF, so definitely worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version