Colour Personal Computing Fanzine - The difficult third issue is here!

Started by Skunkfish, 14:00, 01 July 20

Previous topic - Next topic

SharkusMaximus

Sorry to hear you were ill, but great to hear the magazine will be with us shortly. I'm very much looking forward to it. Thanks for the update.

Animalgril987

Hi James.
No, I never received issues 1 and 2.
I have been so busy with other stuff, that I forgot I'd ordered them.

Alan.

Skunkfish

Hi Alan,

Ah, that's not good. They were sent on 15th October, will pop another couple in the post for you tomorrow!

Cheers,

James.
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Animalgril987

Many thanks James.
Not the first thing that I've had go missing in the post  :(

Alan.

Animalgril987

Hi James.
Still not received anything.
Can I just double-check that you have my address down correctly?
I'll PM you.

Alan.

Animalgril987

Hi James.
Issues 1 and 2 have now arrived, and well worth the wait! :D

Thank you.

SharkusMaximus

@Skunkfish Just curious, but can we expect to see the third issue soon?

SimonG

@Skunkfish 

Hi mate,

Ordered 1,2 & 3 on 24/2/2022 order no # 998679882

Not received anything yet :(

Skunkfish

@SimonG

Hi Simon, sorry for the slowness - these have now been sent!

@SharkusMaximus 

I think you mean issue 4? :)

Due to the lateness, it's no longer a Christmas issue - I'm moving all the Christmas stuff to a future issue. But ready soon I hope...
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

SerErris

Christmas will also return this year, so you still have some time to release in time  8)
Proud owner of 2 Schneider CPC 464, 1 Schneider CPC 6128, GT65 and lots of books
Still learning all the details on how things work.

Skunkfish

Quote from: SerErris on 17:23, 10 March 22Christmas will also return this year, so you still have some time to release in time  8)

It is indeed Christmas once again.... Issue 4 has finally gone to the printers so hopefully I can get it out to people in time!

You cannot view this attachment.

Animalgril987

Skunkfish

Quote from: Animalgril987 on 15:05, 10 December 22@Skunkfish
Hi. Did I put an order in for one? I can't remember.

Alan.
Hi Alan,

Yes you did, sorry about the wait!

Animalgril987

No problem, mate. It's just I have so much stuff going on, I can barely remember what I ate last week! :D :D :D

Looking forward to the Crimbo edition, just hoping the postal strikes don't cause a problem.

seanmcmanus

Congratulations on finalising this. I've ordered my copy and look forward to reading it.

GUNHED

Quote from: Skunkfish on 21:46, 09 December 22
Quote from: SerErris on 17:23, 10 March 22Christmas will also return this year, so you still have some time to release in time  8)

It is indeed Christmas once again.... Issue 4 has finally gone to the printers so hopefully I can get it out to people in time!

Can you please post the contents page here in big?
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

Skunkfish

Quote from: GUNHED on 19:33, 12 December 22Can you please post the contents page here in big?
Of course!

GUNHED

http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

seanmcmanus

I received my copy, thank you, and it's great. I can recommend ordering it!

Skunkfish

Thanks Sean, really glad you enjoyed it.

It's always nice to hear that I'm not just doing this for my own entertainment  ;D

Animalgril987

I'm with Sean.
It was a cracking issue. Thanks James  :D :D

Fran123

Quote from: Skunkfish on 21:46, 09 December 22

is there digital edition?

thank you