News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC presence at Revision

Started by ralferoo, 12:29, 16 March 12

Previous topic - Next topic

ralferoo

Looks like there's going to be a few CPC people at Revision, and even a seminar on the CPC: Krusty/Benediction: The inglorius Amstrad

• CPC guts
  • CPC history
  • CPC people
  • CPC events
Seminars | REVISION 2012 - The Easterparty. April 6th to 9th of 2012 in

McKlain

MaV

Toms from the Push'n'Pop site just reminded me that the seminars will all be recorded, so we'll be able to watch them afterwards. You can probably also try the live stream given enough bandwidth.

I hope that krusty does not suffer from stage fright, now that he knows everybody's eyes will stare at him. ;)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

voXfReaX

Quote from: MaV on 15:00, 16 March 12
Toms from the Push'n'Pop site just reminded me that the seminars will all be recorded, so we'll be able to watch them afterwards. You can probably also try the live stream given enough bandwidth.

I hope that krusty does not suffer from stage fright, now that he knows everybody's eyes will stare at him. ;)

Do not worry about Krusty suffering from stage fright! I can assure you that I'll give him enough beer to stay as kewl as possible :D

Gryzor

Heh, imagine that!

If a creative guy came to me (in my job framework) and, among his portfolio were 8- and 16-bit creations I'd give them the job right there and then...

TFM

Quote from: MaV on 15:00, 16 March 12

Well, since he calls it the " inglorius Amstrad" he will have no trouble with c64 and atari users. With the own kind he may have though  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

OCT

Though an obvi(o)us play on a movie title that had its typo just one word later.

voXfReaX

Quote from: OCT on 12:51, 17 March 12
Though an obvi(o)us play on a movie title that had its typo just one word later.

Actually, the typo is done by the organizers... The real presentation's name is "Inglorious Amstrad"

Optimus

Amstard yes, and I like the word play here :)

MacDeath

Sprectums, Comodorks, Atardists...
;D
MSuX... and Amstards then.

Let's say we're all even now.

MaV

Quote from: MacDeath on 18:59, 18 March 12
... and Amstards then.
Let's make it: "Inglorious Amsterds" and then we're better! :P

Yep, I like the word play. :D
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

OCT

Quote from: MacDeath on 18:59, 18 March 12
Sprectums, Comodorks, Atardists...
;D
MSuX... and Amstards then.

Let's say we're all even now.
The British 8-bit mags were also referring for a time to one particular 16-bit rival as "Amoeba Format"... :D