News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC Scene Radio!

Started by Targhan, 19:22, 10 July 23

Previous topic - Next topic

GUNHED

Tells me offline, but clicking at Play it just plays  :) :) :)
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

Bug Powell

it is great to listen to this radio  ! do you plan to broadcast live show? it would be the cool idea  !

Targhan

Thanks! Live show of what? Realtime mixes? Interviews? Nothing like this is planned for now, to be honest. I hope to record new songs soon when I have the time (thanks @eliot for new monitor!!).
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

SerErris

You have to play it with Winamp :-) that is already retro as much as it can get on Windows.
Proud owner of 2 Schneider CPC 464, 1 Schneider CPC 6128, GT65 and lots of books
Still learning all the details on how things work.

Bug Powell

Quote from: Targhan on 16:45, 10 November 23Thanks! Live show of what? Realtime mixes? Interviews? Nothing like this is planned for now, to be honest. I hope to record new songs soon when I have the time (thanks @eliot for new monitor!!).
yes you could do the review of the cpc releases by giving your opinion or explaining the compandium. realtime remixes and interviews would be the great idea too!

Targhan

The ideas are nice, but frankly require way too much work. A website or forum post would be way more relevant.
As for the technical side, talking about code in a podcast is not the right media to talk about something as complex as the compendium (plus I don't have the personal knowledge to discuss it with relevance!). I think I'll stick to recording music for the radio!
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

Targhan

As a Christmas gift, I've found some time to record all the latest games/demos music on CPC! More than 2 hours of music, 88 titles, including the Retrodev 2023! Enjoy.

Thanks to all the people who were kind enough to send me their AKS files.

I DON'T have a CPC Plus, so cannot record games/demos from this machine. Feel free to send me the music files (binary, AKS, etc.) if they don't use special Plus features.
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime