General Category > News & Events

CPCRetroDev 2020

<< < (2/46) > >>

skylas:

--- Quote from: mr_lou on 08:12, 14 July 20 ---Nice!
I liked when there was a BASIC category. I don't think there is one anymore though.
If I manage to complete the BASIC game I'm currently fiddling with when I have time to spare, then I'll probably enter that one as well. I doubt I'll have the time though.... but we'll see.

--- End quote ---
happy to see that you try also a basic game.
I liked it too, when there was a basic category, but i believe that there were not so much basic games, thats why they changed that.

ervin:

--- Quote from: mr_lou on 08:12, 14 July 20 ---I liked when there was a BASIC category. I don't think there is one anymore though.
If I manage to complete the BASIC game I'm currently fiddling with when I have time to spare, then I'll probably enter that one as well. I doubt I'll have the time though.... but we'll see.

--- End quote ---

8 bits de poder (8BP) is listed as one of the recommended dev tools.
That can be used to make something outstanding in BASIC.

ervin:
I've been thinking about a game idea for a few weeks now.
I have nothing to show for it, as my normal job has been smashing me - we're in crunch mode on a very large project.
Hopefully I'll have time to put together an entry for the comp, I'd love to take part.

AMSDOS:
The Amstrad CPC BASIC used to get some impressive 10-Liners back in the day when a bit of Machine Code was added to it. The beauty with this compo, being it doesn't hold back what's allowed. Simply acknowledge who coded what, and if it's 11 Lines or more, it won't be added to the WILD category.  8)

CPCRetroDev:

--- Quote from: awergh on 10:20, 14 July 20 ---I see on the website it says Thursday 3 November which isn't the right day of the week, obviously to fix this it should say 5 November to give an extra two days because by the end I'm sure I'm not the only one who will need it  :P . Hopefully I get to bed earlier on the submission night this year.

--- End quote ---
We are so sorry. That was a translation mistake, we've fixed it.  :picard:
Actually, it's on TUESDAY 3th of November. It would be great having extra time, but it's not possible, the judges hardly have time to review all the games.
However, thanks for report it!! :D

Will you surprise us this year with a new title from the Fitzroy saga?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version