General Category > News & Events

#CPCRetroDev 2021

<< < (2/13) > >>

DoctorCPC:
thank XenoMorPH. i try to particapate. its not certain. im expert in programming but i try to development cpc firstly in my life. i expect i can make one game.

Gryzor:

--- Quote from: CPCRetroDev on 18:55, 25 June 21 ---We hope that the games published this year will shine in all colors.
--- End quote ---

So, mode 0 only? :D

Good luck, that's a really lovely competition/event! @DoctorCPC , it doesn't really matter, most entrants to these competitions had never touched a CPC before :)

awergh:
Announced already (and I didn't notice for a few days, clearly not paying enough attention).
I see that there is the same mistake in the submission deadline as last year.
It says Thursday 2nd November but that is a Tuesday, obviously the correct fix to that typo is the 4th November so that there are two extra days for programming :P but I'm sure you meant to say Tuesday.

zhulien:
where can i find more info about CPCRetroDev?  What is it exactly, where when how rules etc.. I did buy the retrodev compilation of games, so i know it is a programming competition, that is all i know.

SkulleateR:

--- Quote from: zhulien on 04:49, 07 July 21 ---where can i find more info about CPCRetroDev?  What is it exactly, where when how rules etc.. I did buy the retrodev compilation of games, so i know it is a programming competition, that is all i know.

--- End quote ---

Hint : there are links to the homepage in the first post, not even hidden ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version