News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Dizzy Radio on AIR

Started by DoctorCPC, 07:54, 21 June 21

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorCPC

Hello Friends,
Dizzy Radio, which will play music from Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64 and all other home computer series, is opened. I had a radio project in the past, but unfortunately I could not continue it due to the problems in the server. but it is on the air now because I don't have any system problems. It blocks stream audio in Chrome browsers for security reasons, you can either give security permission or download the pls file of the radio from the link on the site and play it with your music player. Dizzy is named after Dizzy, the main character of the Dizzy game series published on all platforms, including Amiga.

Content Support:
-If you give the converted versions of Commodore 64 and Amiga music, namely SID and MOD music to MP3 type, I will add them to the playlist to play. Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC and Amiga music I will make the day. as well as the sinclair spectrum and other home computer series.

-Advertising on DizzyRadio is very expensive, totally 0.000000001 euro. so its free :) If you want to advertise, please enter the dialogue about retro products and sites. for example if you send an audio file for advertisement of cpcwiki site. I broadcast it on the radio periodically.
email address for content support: bitsector (at) s4g (dooottttt) email

Edit: Now it works in all browsers. i installed SSL. test broadcast is over. Now it plays nonstop.

www.dizzyradio.com
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)
PCW Hardware: GOTEK, PCWIO, uIDE (Soon), uRTC (Soon)

Editor-In-Chief / ACUC Magazine - Amstrad CPC User Club Magazine (Soon)
www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics
www.cpcuserclub.com / +90 555 498 36 55 for adding WhatsApp Group

Gryzor

Doesn't stream in Vivaldi (Android) but the playlist file doesn't work either? Is it just me?

DoctorCPC

You can listen to the playlist with any music player. but it doesn't work in chrome unfortunately. it works in firefox. It works except for chrome based browsers. but it will work in chrome if you allow it in security settings. I have not tried the vivaldi program before.

Can you try with firefox? can you also allow your browser security settings and try it in vivaldi?
My Amstrad Products: Amstrad CPC 464, Amstrad CPC 6128, Schneider CPC 6128, Amstrad NC 100, Amstrad HiFi EX330, Amstrad Fidelity CKX100 Music Keyboard, Amstrad Penpad 600, Amstrad Emailer Plus, Amstrad E3 Emailer, Amstrad VCR Programmable Remote Control, Amstrad DVD/Divx Player, Amstrad GT 65, Schneider CTM640

CPC Hardware: USIFACII, M4Wifi, ZMEM, MotherX4, GOTEK, PS2 Mouse Adapter, RSF3 (Soon), DES Mini (Soon)

www.dizzyradio.com  / Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Amiga and Other Home Computer's Musics

Gryzor

Indeed Firefox works, I did see what you said about chrome (not sure which setting to change in Android). But my problem is that the playlist seems to fail too, and I see no reason for it...

Gryzor

Ah it worked with VLC, yeeeah!

DoctorCPC

I will add all the soundtracks over time. my priority is Amstrad CPC, Amiga and Commodore 64.

Gryzor

Thanks, it'll be really nice to listen to a list from different systems🙂

eto

It would be great to know what is played or what will be played next - and on which system.

For the last 10 minutes there have been Amiga MOD tracks only. no SID or YM track so far. And honestly Amiga sound (as impressive as it was in the 80s) is pretty annoying now. 8bit samples imho didn't age well.

DoctorCPC

greetings eto. i played amstrad cpc music all day. I'll be playing amiga for the next day. then i will switch to commodore 64 ie SID music. I still collect music online. My first experience with radio. I'm sure I will learn new features and implement it on dizzy radio.

DoctorCPC

Now it works in all browsers. i installed SSL. test broadcast is over. Now it plays nonstop. 10 hours each amiga, amstrad cpc, c64 music plays. I will mix them.