News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Elmar Krieger interview on Retromaniac

Started by Dubliner, 16:36, 18 May 20

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubliner

Hi there!
I had the chance to interview Elmar Krieger for Retromaniac Magazine. As we use to do in this case, we kept the interview in english after the spanish translation, so just scroll a little bit if you can't spanish at all  :laugh:
http://www.retromaniac.es/2020/05/los-trucos-de-programacion-de-la.html

I hope you enjoy it!

SharkusMaximus

Another great and really interesting interview. Thanks a lot for this.

villain

Austrian understatement. :-) Elmar´s Amiga Demo 4 was the first demo that my CPC has ever seen. I watched it really ooooooften. :-)

BSC

Quote from: villain on 21:28, 18 May 20
Austrian understatement. :-) Elmar´s Amiga Demo 4 was the first demo that my CPC has ever seen. I watched it really ooooooften. :-)

And the first Amiga demo to run on a CPC :D
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

villain

Quote from: BSC on 21:29, 18 May 20

And the first Amiga demo to run on a CPC :D

And as you can see on the screen, the AY uses four channels here. As the Amiga does...  8)

BSC

Here is one of his legendary Demos.
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

norecess464

I really enjoyed reading the interview. Thank you !!
My personal website: https://norecess.cpcscene.net
My current project is Sonic GX, a remake of Sonic the Hedgehog for the awesome Amstrad GX-4000 game console!

Hwikaa

Very interesting interview, thank you for that, @Dubliner .
It's nice to know Elmar still got an eye on what's being done for the CPC. :)