News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

How we could help cpc-power by Kukulcan?

Started by RockRiver, 06:36, 21 April 13

Previous topic - Next topic

RockRiver

Our sister-web library is under attack, someone with Net knowledge could trace that hacker ?
Is the same who attacked CPCzone?
Take him to Hell !

Gryzor

Would help if we knew more details... The Zone was taken down by spammers, from the looks of it.

MacDeath

Seriously WTF ?

Guys, need to regroup, perhaps organize some chat to gather informations and skills.

Some of us Amstradist are said to have jobs into internet and servers and stuffs...

Gryzor

(maybe I should run some penetration tests tomorrow...)

Puresox

Bad news,what a blow to all who worked on it and use it!

Gryzor

It is indeed. It's not yet clear whether the db was deleted from the online server or altogether... And I really hope it comes back with all the features it had...

Carnivius

I've come here trying to find news as to what happened since about five minutes ago I tried accessing that site and found it down.  It's my main CPC game resource and reference site and I find it extremely useful with all it's features.   Why would anyone attack a CPC site?  Ain't going to get much attention from media or kudos from hacking groups or anything.  Just annoying a relatively small but dedicated retro computer enthusiast userbase who never did anything to hurt any other community. 
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Gryzor