News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Roland Radio - Your Amstrad Chiptune Broadcaster

Started by XyphoesRe, 08:39, 08 April 15

Previous topic - Next topic

XyphoesRe

Oh i would more like an hour of "Best vs. Worst" - but you wont know which one is what :)

McKlain

Well, you can make something like "top-rated songs of the month", besides having the all-time top-10.

Neil79

I have just put this tune in to my **list, it's awful, annoying and probably the WORST tunes I have ever heard on a radio! I always turn the radio station off when this plays  :-X
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Gryzor

Heheh works perfectly on my Kodi media player, much to the annoyance of the significant other

[attachimg=1]

:D

Carnivius

Got it working on my PS3 too which is nice cos I've been using that to play music on a lot lately while I code my games on the laptop so I have a bit more speed out of my laptop.  :)

Haven't figured out how to get the artist and track title showing on it yet though.
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Carnivius

Hm, still not figured out how to get track and artist names but I did figure out how to assign an image file from the rolandradio site to the stream.

Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Dizrythmia

I am loving this. I put it on when I'm working on lesson plans for my class & I put it on when I study at home. My partner has reliably told me "it's not real music you know... It's supposed to be played with the game..."

Bless her, she doesn't really get it :)

McKlain

Well, everyone is entitled to have an opinion...  :laugh:

Gryzor

That's not an opinion, it's WRONG. And this is not an opinion.

RolandRadio

Some new tunes on the station.

Is someone interested to do a little Amstrad CPC podcast or kind of ,,show" to be played on Roland radio once in a while?
Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

Gryzor

I've been waiting for a CPC podcast for a while...

geebus

This is one of the best things ever.
I've since passed it round my Office.
Thanks for your hard work!