News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Octoate's News - SYMBiFACE II ROManager and Flash ROManager Update

Started by NewsBot, 18:01, 12 July 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

SYMBiFACE II ROManager and Flash ROManager Update
12 July 2010, 6:00 pm

During the development process of a ROManager application for Amsdos TFM debugged and updated the corresponding FutureOS versions. And because July 12 is his birthday, you can get version 1.17 now as a birthday present :-)  The updates can be downloaded at http://www.FutureOS.de.

© Octoate for Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal, 2010. |  Permalink |  No comment |  Add to  del.icio.us    Post tags: 2010, futureos, rommanager, tfm, utility  

CPC-Topsites  

Related posts    Feed enhanced by Better Feed from  Ozh

Source: Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal

---
This news item first appeared on Octoate's Blog and was aggregated through RSS for the forum.
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

TFM

Hi!

Is there anybody out there who likes to help me beta testing the SF2 ROM manager?
(... cause I have no sf here in New Orleans).
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Hey! Was it really your birthday? If so, well, belated wishes mate!

TFM

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:16, 13 July 10
Hey! Was it really your birthday? If so, well, belated wishes mate!

Thanks a lot!!! ... btw: I'm still seraching help from somebody owning a SF-II. Testing would take only 10 Minutes... Nobody here??? I don't like to release the Amsdos version without testing. And I'm making that Amsdos version, because people asked for it. Any help will be appreciated! And you will be mentioned in the credits  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MiguelSky

Quote from: TFM/FS on 19:23, 13 July 10I'm still seraching help from somebody owning a SF-II. Testing would take only 10 Minutes... Nobody here??? I don't like to release the Amsdos version without testing. And I'm making that Amsdos version, because people asked for it. Any help will be appreciated! And you will be mentioned in the credits  ;)

Yes, I can help you !! But I'm very busy last times. Send me the file and I'll have a look tomorrow or Friday.

Ynot.zer0

Ping me the files and I'll test for you also (I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks  8) )

TFM

Ok, great guys! Thanks a lot for your help-offer!

Will contact you by PM / Email!
TFM of FutureSoft