News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Octoate's News - XzentriX 2010 pictures

Started by NewsBot, 18:00, 08 September 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

XzentriX 2010 pictures
8 September 2010, 5:00 pm

The XzentriX 2010 meeting, which was held in Seeshaupt / Germany, is over and now it is time to publish my meeting pictures. It was a very productive meeting for me, because Nilquader and I worked hard to get a cartridge with an ACID replacement working. You will read more about that in another news posting. You can find my pictures in the image gallery.

Pictures by other participants:

© Octoate for Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal, 2010. |  Permalink |  No comment |  Add to  del.icio.us    Post tags: 2010, meeting, pictures, xzentrix  

CPC-Topsites  

Related posts    Feed enhanced by Better Feed from  Ozh

Source: Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal

---
This news item first appeared on Octoate's Blog and was aggregated through RSS for the forum.
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

nurgle

Gryzor

TFM

Yeah! The first time I saw an Amiga doing something which makes sense ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

nurgle

Quote from: TFM/FS on 22:11, 13 September 10
Yeah! The first time I saw an Amiga doing something which makes sense ;-)

Not really. The browser is slooow and awful. Surfing todays web is probably the last thing you want to do on a classic Amiga... unless on a meeting - because I can!  :P

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft