News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Retro Annual 2020 - looking for reviewers!

Started by CPCOxygen, 16:24, 04 November 20

Previous topic - Next topic

CPCOxygen

Retro Annual 2020 need more CPC reviews! We already got 22 reviews, made up of short, long, old and new games. Anybody interested can PM me or email mailto:editorial@retro-format.com And yes, we are paying for articles. Message me for details.

Check out the Kickstarter at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/8bitmagazine/retro-annual-2020-plus-retro-format-and-eight-bit

Eight Bit Magazine The Number One Magazine for the 8-Bits.

Retro Format New Games - Old Hardware.

villain

I might be interested in a high resolution version of the cover artwork (no "text") to get it printed. Any chance?

Skunkfish

It is a great cover, who's the artist?
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Nich

Quote from: CPCOxygen on 16:24, 04 November 20
Retro Annual 2020 need more CPC reviews! We already got 22 reviews, made up of short, long, old and new games. Anybody interested can PM me or email mailto:editorial@retro-format.com And yes, we are paying for articles. Message me for details.

I may be interested in writing some reviews - although it depends on the games, and I can't make any promises or guarantees that I will actually be able to write them! How many words (approximately) are you expecting for each review?

Regards,
Nich

tjohnson

Like the cover, looks just like my son.

CPCOxygen

Quote from: villain on 17:22, 04 November 20
I might be interested in a high resolution version of the cover artwork (no "text") to get it printed. Any chance?

I'm sure the original artist won't mind, email me at editorial@retro-format.com

CPCOxygen

CPCOxygen

Quote from: Nich on 00:05, 05 November 20
I may be interested in writing some reviews - although it depends on the games, and I can't make any promises or guarantees that I will actually be able to write them! How many words (approximately) are you expecting for each review?

Regards,
Nich

An average review is between 550 to 750 words. Email me at editorial@retro-format.com and I'll forward you a sample review.

John