News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Revision 2017

Started by toms, 12:58, 29 December 16

Previous topic - Next topic

toms

Revision 2017 was officially announced yesterday by the organizers! As usual, it will take place during the Easter week end (14th to 17th of April) in Saarbrücken/ Germany. You can register by visiting the party website: https://2017.revision-party.net/about/visitors.

Like the previous years, we can expect many CPC visitors and some CPC releases...

I'll be there ;)

Targhan

I'm also very tempted to go... I've never been to big coding events such as this one, it should be interesting. How do you people usually go there? How many CPCists were there last time?
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

Overflow

I will be there and I will release.

Some seats might be available in my car on that road:
Montpellier>Valence>Lyon>Dijon>Nancy>Sarrebruck
(PM me - no msg here please)

Unregistered from CPCwiki forum.

Kris

Interested to go there this time but depends on job workload, family etc....Will try to do my best to be part of the 2017 event.

toms

@Targhan : according to my memory, Beb, Hicks, Ultrasyd, Eliot, BSC, Kangaroo, Optimus, Octoate, Prodatron, and I visited Revision last year. OffseT, Zik, Doz, Exin, and Factor6 are also used to come.

As far as I know, french people usually come by train...

Ten years after Croco Chanel 4, I would be very glad to meet you again Ghan! :)

Prodatron

Wow, cool to read who is coming this year!!
Just registered right in this moment! :)
I will be there as usual and I hope/am sure that Octoate and BSC (and MaV?!) will join again as well.

In 2015 and 2016 we weren't able to have ONE cpc table. It was always the case that the german/austrians were located at another place than the french and UK guys. Maybe it's possible this year to organize it in a way that we are sitting close to each other.
I am always already there when they open the doors, and then it's always a little fight to get good seats :) Not sure when you other guys arrive, but maybe we can manage something?

Looking forward to eastern! It seems, that this year the Revision will be a very nice CPC event! :)

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

Targhan

Are you guys coming right from the first day (friday) till monday?
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

Prodatron

Quote from: Targhan on 22:20, 02 January 17
Are you guys coming right from the first day (friday) till monday?

We are coming at friday and usually stay until monday (though last year BSC and me already left during sunday TBH - not sure how it will be this year - most stay until monday).

PS: Octoate and BSC registered as well :)
PS2: Would be really cool to have a big CPC table this year :P

Targhan

Registered! Being all on the same table/corner would definitely be great.
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

Prodatron

Quote from: Targhan on 22:48, 02 January 17
Registered! Being all on the same table/corner would definitely be great.

Cool, will be great to see you this year! :) (+ TotO, Made etc, what a cool big meeting this time!)
Usually it's possible to reserve some places in advance when someone is there since the beginning (like me).
We just have to take care that some people are there already at the beginning to have a "legal" reason for occupying enough table space :) We will do our best, but the question is, at which time you guys will arrive?

TotO

As Overflow... I don't know more actually. Just, I will get in his car at Lyon.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Prodatron

Just another info:
We area usually booking the...

Mercure Hotel Saarbruecken City

The cool thing is, that there is a shuttle bus from the party place during the night, which is driving multiple times, and this hotel is the first stop.
So if you don't want to sleep next to your CPC below the table at the party you may have a look at this :)

Phi2x

Prodatron

Quote from: phi2x on 01:31, 03 January 17I will be at Revision too!!!
Cool! Seems to become the greatest Revision party ever regarding CPC participation?! (something like another CPC class reunion) We really have to organize something!... :)
Quote from: phi2x on 01:31, 03 January 17I hope you will tolerate my humble self.
Will be great to meet the legend from France who did the first JavaScript-based emulator ever developed for a famouse 8bit home computer! :)

pelrun

This and 33C3 are why I hate being on the other side of the planet. Sounds like it's gonna be lots of fun.

Overflow

Quote from: Prodatron(...) the question is, at which time you guys will arrive?
Quote from: TotOAs Overflow... I don't know more actually. Just, I will get in his car at Lyon.
We will try to reach the party place at around 15:00 on Friday.
MacDeath should be onboard too.

Phi2x

eliot

Registered but trip to Sarrebruck not defined yet...

Prodatron

Quote from: phi2x on 21:13, 03 January 17I'll be on the TGV 9551 arriving at Saarbrücken on friday at about 11am.
Usually we arrive at about 11:30 in Saarbrücken. They should open the doors again at 12:00 (+ some delay). Maybe it make sense to pick you up at the railroad station or we meet directly at the entrance (it also depends on our car and if you are with multiple people).
As more people we are at 12:00 as more additional tables we can reserve without getting into troubles with other visitors :D I try to persuade Octoate to be on time this year, so we can prepare a huge CPC area this year :)

Prodatron

Quote from: eliot on 21:44, 03 January 17
Registered but trip to Sarrebruck not defined yet...
Cool, I will bring my Hoverboard again for you :D
What's about Hicks and Beb?

Phi2x

Overflow

Wow! :o so many guys coming - it's gonna be huge!!!

Targhan

Ok, train booked. Same as Phil2x, so unless I get lost, I should be at the Revision when the gates open.
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

beb

Most of time, a lot of seats are already reserved by "famous" PC groups. You can find sticker on tables with their names. (very democratic)
If Someone find a tricks to do the same :) :) :)

Not too close from the big screen because we'll have ears damage.(I'm not a Nightcluber)
Not near the entrance, because we'll also have ears damage and being cold.

Perfect place are in the middle, in front of screen...
... with someone providing booze and feet massage. :)
>> Oldskool Rules // Asic Suxx <<