News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Revision 2019 - April 19th to 22nd

Started by toms, 20:44, 06 January 19

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Prodatron

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

tastefulmrship

Ha! That looks a little like PINBALL DREAMS! ^_^
What do you guys, at the party, think of it?

EDIT: That was a really good OPENING CEREMONY! Very clever, very funny, very good! I predict a great demoparty... which I will miss due to Spanish Red Wine(TM)!

Prodatron

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 16:41, 19 April 19
Ha! That looks a little like PINBALL DREAMS! ^_^
What do you guys, at the party, think of it?
Fucking cool! :D

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

tastefulmrship

TRACKED MUSIC COMPO - Quite a nice compo! Well done! A number of those 4-channel chiptunes can be added to my "converted tunes library"... I'm aiming for 800 in total by the end of this year and 1000 by the end of 2020! ^_^

EDIT: "We're not allowed to use the F-word. Flopine has asked if we do not use the F-word. It's going to be fucking hard, but we're not going to use the F-word!" - Okkie, a few minutes ago!

TomEtJerry

I will try to follow the oldskool compo streaming this night. I hope there will be many cpc prods to discover :-).

TotO

Quote from: TomEtJerry on 13:53, 20 April 19
I hope there will be many cpc prods to discover :-).
I hope there will be many cpc music from others. :-)

Rhino

Quote from: TotO on 09:15, 20 April 19
Today...
Good luck tonight, guys!Btw, Winden, a Batman Group member, and other friends from the Spanish scene will release an Amiga AGA demo. I can't wait to see the contest!

tastefulmrship

- Oldskool Music Compo -

Vincenzo - Battlestar Watchtowerica : C64 New SID
bod - Coprolalia : C64 New SID
Curt Cool - To Molecular Floor : Pretracker (Amiga)
Los Pat Moritas - THCM Please Release Your Music Tool : C64 New SID
Response - Kinky Stinky Pinky : C64 New SID
PCH - hard(re)start : C64 New SID (2xSID)
LMan - Deep Kiss (Revision Edit) : C64 New SID (2nd Place - Due to "B.U.G." samples)
RoccoW - Drink Water OK : NES (RP2C33)
Radiant - Kippers as Slippers : C64 New SID
Tijn - Moar seatz plz : DOS & OPL3 (Yamaha YMF262)
Triace - 40 years of detunation - Atari XL/XE (in 10Kb) (Ok, this one wins for me! ^_^ REALLY!)
LFT - Thus Spoke the PC Speaker (640Kb OK) - C64 New SID
Aki - Estrogen Ride - ZX Spectrum (AY) (3rd Place - AY!)
AceMan - One More Chance - SNES (S-SMP)

XeNoMoRPH

@Prodatron ... Who are the guys that appear in the photos, playing pinball dreams ... please?  :-X
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

MaV

Quote from: XeNoMoRPH on 19:58, 20 April 19
@Prodatron ... Who are the guys that appear in the photos, playing pinball dreams ... please?  :-X
The one with the beard seen from the right side is Hicks, if I'm not mistaken.
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

roudoudou

oldschool demo compo starts at 23:00 (fuc.kin' soon)
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

norecess464

Quote from: roudoudou on 21:20, 20 April 19
oldschool demo compo starts at 23:00 (fuc.kin' soon)
Yep!! Also there watching the Twitch stream !! (Mais pour le moment, je vois juste des gros poilus danser devant la scene :) )
My personal website: https://norecess.cpcscene.net
My current project is Sonic GX, a remake of Sonic the Hedgehog for the awesome Amstrad GX-4000 game console!

tastefulmrship

- Oldskool Demo -

Hooy-Program - The Brexecutable Music Compo Is Over - ZX Spectrum (2nd place!)
Fenarinarsa - Latecomer - Apple ][
ZOO - We are the Chimpions - C64 new SID
Moods Plateau - Twenty - KC 85/4
Chemtrailer Boys - Edison 2019 Invitation - C64 new SID
The Pets Mode - ROBOTTO - MSX1
Desire - 1E78 - Atari 7800
BinaryCounter - Hello - SNES
resource+singular - The 21st - C64 new SID
TRSI - TRSI 4 Nordlicht - Atari 2600
Molive - SNES-NICCC 2000 - SNES
Overlanders - Gloire a Piou! - CPC-6128  (3rd place!)
Titan - MD-NICCC - Sega Megadrive
Pulpo Corrosivo - Octopus Pocus - CPC-6128
The Seniors - Rivalry - C64 new SID (In the "Commodore audience", this wins!)

TomEtJerry

Finally, I have looked at the compo this morning (as usual, Revision organization can't respect announced schedules. Next year, start at 10 PM, we don't care about generic techno/trance music. That's a Computer party guys, we want demos/intros !)

Madram's part seems very nice but was totally ruined by the streaming. I can't wait to see it on a REAL CPC (seems the music has a little synchro problem on a voice at the very end of the demo). Other CPC demo is very good technically but is less original : it looks like an Amiga Intro (style, music), that's not really my cup of tea.

The final C64 demo is good (and will probably win), I like too the Msx demo (nice tune, quite unusual for a MSX demo !) and the TRSI Atari 2600 invitro.

Maniac

Quote from: TomEtJerry on 08:36, 21 April 19
Finally, I have looked at the compo this morning (as usual, Revision organization can't respect announced schedules. Next year, start at 10 PM, we don't care about generic techno/trance music ! That's a Computer party guys, we want demos/intros !)

Madram's part seems very nice but was totally ruined by the streaming. I can't wait to see it on a REAL CPC (seems the music has a little synchro problem on a voice at the very end of the demo). Other CPC demo is very good technically but is less original : it looks like an Amiga Intro (style, music), that's not really my cup of tea.

The final C64 demo is good (and will probably win), I like too the Msx demo (nice tune, quite unsual for a MSX demo !) and the TRSI Atari 2600 invitro.
Where did you find the recording please? Can't see it on the YouTube channel yet.

Stayed up late to watch this live but ended up going to bed after the 4K intros compo as Old School compo was then another hour away!!

tastefulmrship

DANG! TRY THIS ONE INSTEAD!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/414135067

Maniac

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 09:43, 21 April 19

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/414254612
Thank you. Very much appreciated.

tastefulmrship

Quote from: Maniac on 09:44, 21 April 19
Thank you. Very much appreciated.
Sorry! Wrong video... see my previous post with correct video! ^_^

EDIT: If you wish to download anything released, here's a link to SCENE.ORG Files - https://files.scene.org/browse/parties/2019/revision19/

TotO

TotO

Best score on "Español" keyboard.  ;D

krusty_benediction

I'm mitigated regarding Overlanders demo. I guess it is a party verion and not the final one.All the things that I though were  captures problems also occurs on a CPC (some can be bugs but most of them are strange artistic choices). So there is truely lots of technical achievements, but this demo will not be as memorable as Ecole Buissoniere.

Rhino

Two great CPC demos!, I hope at least one of them will be awarded ... and looking forward to seeing them on my CPC!

Btw, many thanks to Overlanders for the greeting!

Quote from: TotO on 12:24, 21 April 19Best score on "Español" keyboard.  ;D
Good! What do you say we have a little contest? Who gets the highest score at the party will have his initials in the default record table of the final release.  :D