News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

X-MASS, a mass-storage expansion for all CPC.

Started by TotO, 18:32, 14 December 14

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Quote from: Subaru on 21:06, 07 February 15
I do not need to test. The "copy" command does not exist. Whether in cp / m or under amsdos.

I talked about the syntax in SymbOS. CP/M has of course a copy command, it's called PIP.COM and is pretty powerful. For Amsdos I would recommend X-DDOS 2 which provides the RSX command !COPY or at least as good as the nice ParaDOS / VaraDOS which provides similar functionality.  :)

Nice avatar btw. (I liked the TV series a lot).

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Prodatron

Quote from: CraigsBar on 00:53, 04 February 15Is there any chance of a symbos tool that will add or remove an amsdos header on a file? Even as a command line tool this would be awesome for file maintenance tasks.
Here we are :)
AHEAD - Amsdos Header Utility for SymbOS SymShell
Thanks for yours and Kevins inspiration, would be nice if you can test it!

CU,
Prodatron

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

archcosmo

is there any progress on the X-MASS ROM/software & documentation?

Terje_Norway

Hi,

I sent a mail to the developers with the same question yesterday.

The reply came very fast, and was as following :

"About the ROM, I hope to get a first usable version in 2 weeks."

Yours

Terje Grind
NORWAY

protek

What's the latest on production and shipments?  :)

TFM

Dear Team ACME! You guys do an incredible _AWESOME_ work! You always provides quality products of the highest class. So please take all the time you need, and don't feel rushed by people who get excited, which is of course understandable. I prefer to wait for the fully fledged product - We waited 30 years for this, so please 3 weeks or months or years really don't matter.  :) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

vash999

Hello toto , nice work!!!.
I have a question . HOw much shipping to uruguay? I want to know to buy...
Thanks.

TotO

Hello !

Sure, I send worldwide. The price depend of the wished method.
Look the wished international shipping at centpourcent.net
Now, you have to know that for Brazil it took close to 2 months to be delivred.
So, I hope that your postal service is fastest than samba! ;D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

protek

TotO, do you notify customers, when their orders are shipped or will we just be pleasantly surprised?

TotO

You boards will be shipped this week.

My auto-notification look to have problems. So, it is a surprise, because I can't write many emails.
I check the tracking numbers (if exist) to know if the parcels are delivred. If problem, I write an email.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

protek

Ok, thanks for the heads up!  :)

Looking forward to try the boards out.

jamie

So how much is a complete board. Everything i need to store games on etc? I looked at the website but unsure. Also how much are they? Could you send me a link please to the complete board? Cheers

TFM

It's not possible to send a PM to a Guest. But if you would register in the forum one could help you. We are nice people here.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

TotO

I have sent it 2 weeks ago. Should be close to you.

Gryzor

Gryzor

TotO

Haha, the weeks are realy short in Greece!  ;D

remax

Quote from: TotO on 14:50, 20 April 15
Haha, the weeks are realy short in Greece!  ;D

It's been a week since Gryzor looked inside his mailbox  :P
Brain Radioactivity

Gryzor

TFM

Quote from: remax on 22:34, 20 April 15
It's been a week since Gryzor looked inside his mailbox  :P

He looked at is a week ago? Was his wife sick back the day? Well my best wishes to the whole family then. Please get healthy (and able to walk) again ;-)

TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

Audronic

Quote from: archcosmo on 03:30, 11 February 15
is there any progress on the X-MASS ROM/software & documentation?

How is it going.
Soon ??

Thanks    Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

TotO

SyX is close to finish the ROM. Only the SAVE function left to code.
Actually, the ROM can do someting like :
- |D, |DIR, |MKDIR, |CD, |ERA, |REN
- CAT, LOAD, RUN

I will send to peoples the preordered floppies with doc when all will be OK.
(the download section will be added on the X-MASS page with the files too)

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.