Deutsches CPC-Forum > Off-topic

Documentary - Digitale Verlustzone - Wie Deutschland den Anschluss verlor

<< < (2/2)

VintageAdvantage:
Very busy party - I see 4 people in the video. That all what's left from the CPC community in Germany?

GUNHED:

--- Quote from: VintageAdvantage on 22:44, 22 May 20 ---Very busy party - I see 4 people in the video. That all what's left from the CPC community in Germany?

--- End quote ---
No, the XzentriX 2019 was actually visited very nicely, but the tv sniplet does not reflect it. Well, German TV :picard: :picard2:

MaV:

--- Quote from: VintageAdvantage on 22:44, 22 May 20 ---Very busy party - I see 4 people in the video. That all what's left from the CPC community in Germany?

--- End quote ---
This was shot on Friday, one hour after opening, so most were still at work or on their way to the party.

VintageAdvantage:
The undertone / intro to that segment of the documentary is not nice, really - basically the intro says "Here is a bunch of old nerds that still value the antique stuff. All the designers of these original computers are already dead, but here they are. Here they can still get hands on with the soldering iron." And then they cut out all the interviews? WTF - so glad I am not paying any money to support German Government TV.

GUNHED:
Lucky you are!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version