News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

evoke 2011

Started by ralferoo, 13:18, 10 August 11

Previous topic - Next topic

ralferoo

Hallo. Ich spreche nicht gut Deutsch, aber ich werde das Evoke Demoparty in Köln an diesem Wochenende. Ist jemand von hier aus werde Evoke? Es wird gut sein, einige Kolleginnen und CPC-Programmierer treffen.

Bryce

Hi Ralf,
      I live in Cologne. I didn't intend going to evoke, but I'd be around for a beer if you have time. Send me a PM and let me know how we can get in contact when you are here.

Bryce.

P.s. I think I remember UltraSyd telling me that he's here too.

MaV

I'd really like to but haven't got the time. And I forgot about it completely as well.

What's even worse, I'd only be standing around there posing as the idiot that I am. :D
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

ralferoo

Oh wow. I wasn't expecting such a quick reply!

I'll be staying at the Leonardo Hotel in Waldecker Str, getting there late tomorrow afternoon and meeting up with a friend of the guy I'm travelling with. On Friday, I'd planned to look around the Cathedral at some point but have nothing planned until the demoparty starts at 8pm on Friday. I'm not yet sure what the plan for Saturday is, but I think it'll finish by maybe 2pm or 3pm on Sunday and I'm not flying out until 9pm. I'll PM you my e-mail address / SMS number.

I don't have a demo to show, as I planned on just looking around (it's my first ever demoparty) and maybe finding a bit of time to do a little more coding on a demo I've been working on sporadically. I'll just be using an emulator though as I still haven't figured out why it only works on the first revision 464 with a type 2 crtc and none of the newer models... :)

Devilmarkus

Well, why don't you come and visit Hannover? ;)

Sorry, I also have no time to take part there in Köln...
But perhaps Bryce has?

Edit: Whooops... just seen.. Bryce already replied ;)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release