News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

20€ coupon code at HelloFresh

Started by TotO, 08:23, 13 May 16

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

Hey!

Yesterday, I have received into my order from germany a coupon code for HelloFresh.  :-\
Jetzt Kochbox bestellen | Gesunde Rezepte | HelloFresh

Here, if you want: CJ5JV6JW

Cheers.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Bryce

A French person turning to the Germans for food!!  :o They'll revoke your passport if you're not careful! Next you'll be ordering German wine!

Bryce.

pelrun

I fell in love with Rhabarberschorle when I was in Germany last year, I still miss it. (Club Mate can suck it, it just tastes like tobacco juice.)

Bryce

That's just Rhubarb Juice with Fizzy Mineral Water. You can make it yourself.

Bryce.

pelrun

||C|-|E||

The one that is terrible is that Mezzomix that is everywhere in Germany. When I was living in Heidelberg everybody used to love it  :-X

Bryce

I only drink beer or coffee :)

Bryce.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

SRS

Nice :)

Sadly they call 45 € for stuff for three meals ... which is 5,5 times all you can eat at my favourite chinese without cooking :)

TotO

Quote from: Bryce on 08:38, 13 May 16
A French person turning to the Germans for food!!  :o They'll revoke your passport if you're not careful! Next you'll be ordering German wine!
I have ordered for computer parts and found it into the box.  ;D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

TotO

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 08:38, 13 May 16

Bryce.

Nothing wrong with that. And btw. have you ever had REAL Blackwood Forest Ham?  :)

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 17:57, 13 May 16The one that is terrible is that Mezzomix that is everywhere in Germany. When I was living in Heidelberg everybody used to love it  :-X

That's from Coca Cola company, right?
Well, I stick with the original "Spezi".  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus