News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Anyone can help me with a UK-only auction?

Started by Gryzor, 14:01, 04 May 16

Previous topic - Next topic

||C|-|E||

For the office?  :-\ I must admit that I was always tempted to bring an Amstrad to the lab and use it as a glorified calculator but... well...  :-\

Gryzor

Eeeheheh... I've actually got a 48K Speccy as a mascot here, thought it was time to upgrade :)

Bryce

Yeah, how are you supposed to play midi files in the office with a ZX. Oh wait, aren't you there to do real work?

Bryce.

Gryzor

You'd be surprised how much productivity is raised with some quality music. In that regards of course you could also settle for a ZX, but come on, everyone's going to hate you.

||C|-|E||

In most labs proper AY chiptunes would actually increase productivity because people would try to finish as soon as possible and leave the place  ;D Not so many appreciate the good stuff!

Gryzor

Losers, all of them.

Or posh people, with their Beet-ovens and their Bachs and whatnot.

||C|-|E||

Bryce

The products in our lab are usually much more interesting to the average person than an 8-bit computer, so I doubt it would be noticed.

Bryce.

||C|-|E||

Bryce

||C|-|E||

Bryce

No, and in case your next guess is Female Androids with laser cannons, it's not that either :D

Bryce.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

||C|-|E||

My final guests: a flux capacitor, a time machine, a flying car, a hoverboard, an infinite bacon machine, a sexy female android with a flux capacitors that comes to you when you call her in a hoverboard  :-\

Gryzor

How do we get invited to those labs of yours, guys?

seanb

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 13:51, 14 May 16
My final guests: a flux capacitor, a time machine, a flying car, a hoverboard, an infinite bacon machine, a sexy female android with a flux capacitors that comes to you when you call her in a hoverboard  :-\

That comes to you with a bacon sarnie.

God I'm hungry now
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

||C|-|E||

Somebody is really lucky!! The computer arrived today and is basically a NOS mint unit, completely new  :D :D

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]

[attachimg=5]

[attachimg=6]

Look at this brand new mouse!

[attachimg=7]

Gryzor

Heh, seems like I got lucky! I have several STs (hm, let's see, an STM, STFM1040, STe4096, couple of MegaSTs, probably another 520STe) and I've never owned a boxed one... even my original 1040STFM from back in the day was bought second hand!

Ahhh can't wait, though now I'm hesitant to keep it in my ofice!

Huge thanks, @||C|-|E|| :)