News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Ben Affleck is the next actor to play Batman

Started by mr_lou, 15:29, 23 August 13

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Your species amues me, you complain a whole life long, but you never change a bit.

So I know you will all complain about a gay and soft Batman and then you will all watch the movie nevertheless.  :laugh:

Greetings programs!
-End of line-
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

mr_lou

......  has TFM finally snapped and nobody told me anything?

MaV

Hm, let's give Ben Affleck the benefit of the doubt and see if he does fit in the role of Batman.

Personally, I liked Christan Bale as Batman (and liked him ever since I saw him in American Psycho and later Equilibrium). I'd have liked to see another few with him.
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

beaker

I agree, I mean he has to be better than he was in Daredevil, right?  :-X

Munchausen

Quote from: TFM on 15:32, 23 August 13
Greetings programs!

I just finished watching Tron uprising. I'm so sad they wont finish it, it was just getting really awesome :(

EDIT: I'm also sad about Ben Affleck as batman :(

andycadley

Has Ben Affleck ever been good in anything? I can't actually think of a single example of even passable acting by him.

But then the whole idea of Superman and Batman in the same film just seems dumb to me. It's like a desperate attempt to go down the Marvel route, but I don't think the two character's worlds have ever really been "compatible" in the way Marvel's were (and yes, I'm aware it's been done many times in the comics)

beaker

:o I enjoyed watching him in Kevin Smith films such as Mallrats:

What's a Nubian? - YouTube

Plus I heart a rumour he is a big fan of the CPC scene and got them to change the name of his character in Phantoms to Sheriff Bryce Hammond [nb]ok, I made that one up...[/nb]

TFM

Sadly, he got only one 8 bit computer. The C64 in gold.

TFM of FutureSoft

Bryce

Quote from: beaker on 19:41, 25 August 13
Plus I heart a rumour he is a big fan of the CPC scene and got them to change the name of his character in Phantoms to Sheriff Bryce Hammond [nb]ok, I made that one up...[/nb]

I'm pretty sure he ordered a MegaFlash from me at one time too.[nb]Not![/nb] :D

Bryce.

Gryzor

QuoteHas Ben Affleck ever been good in anything? I can't actually think of a single example of even passable acting by him.

Argo (2012) - IMDb