News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Dream 30th Birthday ???

Started by lynwen, 16:38, 13 February 13

Previous topic - Next topic

lynwen

Would like to plan something for my OH 30th birthday this year

Last year I got him and his brother a zombie experience, which they loved, came back with cuts and bruises but had loads of fun.

Zombie Boot Camp Promo Video - YouTube

http://www.ramtraining.co.uk/zombie-bootcamp.php?serviceID=1

So, that was for his 29th, any suggestions for a 30th birthday treat? Something different and exciting. What would you guys like?

Gryzor

Go for the 18yo Asian hottie. Never fails to impress.

Also, this zombie boot camp sounds seriously cool!

lynwen

18 is way too young whichever way you look at it  ::)

Gryzor

Old enough to drive, vote and go to the university though.

Ok, fair enough, 23? :)

rexbeng

Or better, make them two! You could dress them up as nurses since the zombie theme was used differently last year. :)

rb

lynwen

Beginning to think asking you lot was a big mistake  :o

Gryzor

Nahhh what are you talking about, we only have your mate's happiness in mind!

(just showed the Zombie boot camp to Maritina; best experience gift I've ever seen! I want!)

lynwen

Is 18 year old Asian women every mans dream or just Themis and rexbeng hahahaha!!!!!

lynwen

I was thinking more along the lines of another "event", perhaps an underground adventure

Go Below - Snowdonia Caving Trips in Wales

hmm, doesn't seem to top the zombie experience.

It really scared the hell out of him, he came home with a black eye!

Gryzor

Well, not Asian in general, but for me Japanese do the trick. ;)

I'm afraid that if he's into experience gifts nobody can really help you because you know him best. For me that Zombie thing would top it all, sadly the UK is not exactly next door for me. Send him again? Maybe he could do the Zombie this time!

db6128

You mean give the zombie/staff a black eye? Haha.
Quote from: Devilmarkus on 13:04, 27 February 12
Quote from: ukmarkh on 11:38, 27 February 12[The owner of one of the few existing cartridges of Chase HQ 2] mentioned to me that unless someone could find a way to guarantee the code wouldn't be duplicated to anyone else, he wouldn't be interested.
Did he also say things like "My treasureeeeee" and is he a little grey guy?

lynwen

@db6128 why don't you speak 8080?

db6128

Even if you have no knowledge of assembly language, I like to think this table says it all! :D

The Zilog Z80, as used in the CPC and various other computer/gaming systems, was a CPU that was based on and almost completely compatible with the Intel 8080 – but it included a ton of new instructions, many of which are quite indispensable, and just as importantly, used sane mnemonics (keywords) in stark contrast to the 8080's horribly inconsistent and baffling set. Basically, not only can you use more commands, but they're a lot easier (and much less enraging) to read and write.
Quote from: Devilmarkus on 13:04, 27 February 12
Quote from: ukmarkh on 11:38, 27 February 12[The owner of one of the few existing cartridges of Chase HQ 2] mentioned to me that unless someone could find a way to guarantee the code wouldn't be duplicated to anyone else, he wouldn't be interested.
Did he also say things like "My treasureeeeee" and is he a little grey guy?

lynwen

A few weeks in Florida / Disney world?

MaV

Quote from: lynwen on 21:01, 21 February 13
A few weeks in Florida / Disney world?
You know him better than us.

If I had the choice, I'd like to travel to some more exotic locations. Something like North Cape where you stand 307m above the Barents sea or Longyearbyen as the northernmost European settlement would be one of my choices.

Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

lynwen

Trip to the moon would be cool have they started doing that as a holiday trip yet??  :laugh:

Gryzor

Iceland for me. Book a trip - spring time is the best -, rent a 4-wheeler and drive all around the place. Quite romantic, too.

Watch Sigur Ros' dvd, Heima, to see what it's like.