News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Clubbing

Started by lynwen, 13:38, 18 February 13

Previous topic - Next topic

lynwen

Went out clubbing on the weekend for a friends birthday. It's not my scene. Until we went into an 80s club

Anyway I got ID'd for trying to buy a lemonade at the bar

Good thing I had my driving licence

People thought I was eighteen...

Should I be offended??

::)

Gryzor

That's why I always carry my 464 with me, that way nobody can tell me I'm underage.

But I don't get it, why get ID'ed for buying a lemonade? Do you have any 'strange' lemonades over there?

lynwen

Exactly, okay if I was buying an alcoholic drink!  :laugh:

I think they would have kicked me out had I not had my driving licence to proove my age. The guy serving me looked about 10 years younger than me!! Cheeky sod.

Gryzor

Back in our university days me and Maritina were frequenting seedy arcades; she always looked quite younger so every. single. time. that I would go make some change at the cashier I'd get weird looks and questions about whether she's of age or not.

beaker

You know this is how sexual predators work...

First they'll work out if you're alone or out with a group of girlfriends, then they put rohypnol in the lemonade while you're hunting around for your ID and then you hand them your driving license with your address on the front of the card...   :o only kidding, maybe he's just someone who finds it hard to judge peoples ages and was airing on the side of caution :D

TFM

Quote from: lynwen on 13:38, 18 February 13
People thought I was eighteen...

Should I be offended??

::)
Yeah! No lemonade under 21! However you can start to be offended when they stop asking you four ID card.

If someone asks me for my ID (and it's not the police) then I usually feel so young and lucky that I spend them a drink  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Bryce

Quote from: TFM/FS on 21:46, 18 February 13
If someone asks me for my ID (and it's not the police) then I usually feel so young and lucky that I spend them a drink  :laugh:

Yeah, but drinks costed a lot less the last time someone asked you for ID :D

Bryce.

lynwen

Quote from: Bryce on 10:07, 19 February 13

Bryce.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gryzor

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 10:07, 19 February 13

Bryce.
Of course! Because it was DURING THE HAPPY HOUR when I got carded the last time, which was... guess last Thursday  :P
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus