News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Fantastic graphics...

Started by Gryzor, 11:11, 29 March 12

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

MaV

wooohooo! I didn't know plasma tvs can show these patterns. ;)

Next move: Sell it on eBay as "in good condition. Untested."

Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Gryzor

Yes, something like "I don't have the leads any more, so sold as seen, but it worked last time I plugged it in" (indeed it did).

robcfg

Beautiful effect!

I'd like one of those for the next Spectrum demo...  ;D

steve

Now it is going to spend the next million years in a landfill site or possibly taken to some beauty spot and used for target practice.

Bryce

It's not good when that happens, my first Plasma TV did that about a month after I bought it, unfortunately not as entertaining though, it just gave one big flash and was left with a sparking black line down the middle (Trying to resist the obvious "Was it flash compatible...etc" jokes) and it smelt rather bad.

Bryce.

P.s. No I didn't then sell it on ebay, the manufacturer replaced it.

Gryzor

Of course they did replace it, they considered themselves lucky they didn't have to replace your house!

beaker

lol, almost makes me wish I went for the LG Plasma 6 years ago instead of the Pioneer Plasma that was on sale...

ralferoo

I like how in the next video he takes a hammer to it and still fails to break it (skip to 10:30 as the first 10 minutes are basically the same as the last 10 of the first video):
LG Plasma Arc Panel Death Run - Wheres My Hammer!

beaker

Quote from: ralferoo on 13:42, 29 March 12
I like how in the next video he takes a hammer to it and still fails to break it

lol, damn I could do with some of that for my windscreen with all the loose stone on the road  ;)