News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Google is cool

Started by ukmarkh, 16:42, 30 October 10

Previous topic - Next topic

ukmarkh

Think Google isnt cool? Follow these instructions.

Go onto google maps and get directions from Japan to America... at instruction 27... tell me that isnt cool!

Gryzor

Is it the jet ski one? I read about it between China and Japan. A while ago I had also see the swimming instruction between London and the US :)

fano

"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

Ynot.zer0

#55 = Straight on at the roundabout?...... didn't think they had any in America?!?!

Gryzor

They don't? Really? and what do they do then??

I remember the first time I came to a multiple roundabout in a coast town of Wales; I had an American girl in the car and we were both speechless. In the end I drove straight through :D

redbox

Quote from: Gryzor on 15:30, 31 October 10
In the end I drove straight through :D

Sure you weren't in France?  You'd fit right in there doing this...  ;)

Gryzor

No, I wasn't, unless at some point I drove over the Channel as well. But it was just... puzzling. Hmmm...

Ynot.zer0

redbox

Quote from: ynot.zer0 on 22:28, 02 November 10
would love to see what you'd have made of this one then:

I'm sure they built that deliberately, otherwise why else would anyone know/care/be bothered at all to even think of Swindon...?

Sorry if you live there  ;D

Gryzor

Ah crap. I'd just back out of it and go on foot.

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Hey! Today I found out that a friend of mine is moving to Swindon!!! Got to send him these vids... :D

redbox

Quote from: Gryzor on 22:48, 03 November 10
Hey! Today I found out that a friend of mine is moving to Swindon!!! Got to send him these vids... :D

The greatest thing I saw about Swindon is that it once marketed itself as being "x amount of minutes from London".

Got to love a place when the best thing they can say about it is how far it is from something much better  :)

Gryzor

Not even something about the greatest fish&chips this side of the channel or something? :D