Hello folks

Started by Paul Townsend, 23:02, 08 March 09

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paul Townsend

Hello everybody. I'm a former contributer to CPCZone, just been invited here.

I had a CPC464 right from when they firstcame out in about 1984, did some considerable programming and hardware design for it including my own "sideways RAM" unit. Dusted everything off in the last year or so after discovering the emulators, WinApe in particular.

Gryzor

Welcome Paul :)

Still waiting for that article on the sideways RAM unit! :D

Darn, I can't quite remember if I got my 464 in '84 or '85...

Paul Townsend

#2
Quote from: Gryzor on 00:16, 09 March 09
Still waiting for that article on the sideways RAM unit! :D

Finally winging its way to you by private email. Please let me know if it has arrived in full. There should be two PDF's and six bitmaps attached.

Edit: A second email containing two disc image files has been sent.

Gryzor

Got it alright! Will probably incorporate it tomorrow. Thanks man!

the KING

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:12, 13 April 09
Got it alright! Will probably incorporate it tomorrow. Thanks man!
waiting........  :P

Gryzor

Grrrr sorry, they were installing our new kitchen yesterday and it took them a record 15 hours (no kidding). I'm still tiiiired! But will do :)

the KING

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:24, 16 April 09
Grrrr sorry, they were installing our new kitchen yesterday and it took them a record 15 hours (no kidding). I'm still tiiiired! But will do :)
;)  I'm just teasing.....

Tom

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod