General Category > Off topic

Homebrew column in Retro Gamer

(1/1)

merman:
Hi everyone,

So the reason I am here...

Retro Gamer had an amazing homebrew column created by the late Jason Kelk (TMR/Cosine) who sadly passed away earlier this year.

I will be taking over the column from issue 228.

And so I want to cover Amstrad and other formats as much as possible.

So all the developers and publishers out there, get in touch via DM here or at the RG forum.

We will be doing previews, news, reviews and interviews - as well as covering the major game jams/competitions - on computer and console.
We are also looking to expand with "mini making of" features on how top homebrew is made, and pieces on the publishers.

I look forward to seeing what the Amstrad has to offer.
Andrew

Gryzor:
Ah that was one of my favourite columns when I was reading RG... Nice to see it's coming back, and the making of is nice as well. I wonder if they could do a series following a dev over a number of months like they did back in the day - there are a few developers that share their progress regularly!

reidrac:
Consider having an email address, like Jason had.

When I make a release I alway send mails to press (or people interested, it doesn't have to be "press"). Other dev groups may do the same.

merman:

--- Quote from: reidrac on 19:06, 06 October 21 ---Consider having an email address, like Jason had.

When I make a release I alway send mails to press (or people interested, it doesn't have to be "press"). Other dev groups may do the same.

--- End quote ---

Yes, there will be an official email contact address - I will add it to this thread and share it when it's available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version