General Category > Off topic

Is anyone else drunk?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Zoe Robinson:
I had Slap Fight on a compilation tape and yeah, the bullets could be a right bugger to avoid because they were so small but with a bit of practice it became a very enjoyable game.

(By the way, I'm not drunk I'm just posting here because I'm a rebel ;) )

WiltshireWizard:
The only CPC arcade game I had was Moon Cresta. I think it was released by Incentive? And there was some competition connected with it regarding submitting your high score? Anyway, Moon Cresta, again, has a a special place in my heart as in the mid-80s, my walk to school involved passing one single corner shop that had two games - Moon Cresta from roughly 1982 to 1984 and then Ladybug from 1985 to maybe 1987 when i left school. I loved Moon Cresta and would often get the high score in the morning and subsequently my school friends would remark on this later in the day.
So I ended up buying the CPC version of it from the Home Computer Club (Remember that Swindon based organisation that ran the Fantasy & SF book Club, The Horror Book Club and many other clubs under the 'Guild' banner?) - and it was okay I guess but not a patch on the original.

Anyway I am sobering up now and off to bed. Night all!  :D :D :D :D :D

Gryzor:
... And a great weekend too everyone!

GUNHED:

--- Quote from: WiltshireWizard on 22:29, 24 January 20 ---It's 8:30pm on a Friday night, 24th Jan 2020 and I am drunk.

Only post if you are too.

i am 48 and had a CPC464 for my 14th birthday in 1984!

--- End quote ---
No man! You're 50 now! Cheers!

Shaun M. Neary:

--- Quote from: GUNHED on 14:52, 25 January 20 ---No man! You're 50 now! Cheers!

--- End quote ---
Well, he did say the thread was only for the drunk.  ;) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version