News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Juanita y los Feos - No tengo ritmo

Started by deepfb, 14:19, 28 June 10

Previous topic - Next topic

deepfb

Sorry for the OT, but since Themis has seen this music video and likes it, I've decided to post a link here :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc5DxeTcuZU

'Juanita y los Feos' is a garage-punk band from Madrid. The place where the video was recorded is known by the regular visitors of RetroMadrid ;-)

Gryzor

Glad you posted it :)

Anyone else finds that arcade cab's button position weird?

Btw, you can embed the video into the page here by using the youtube tag:

[youtube=bc5DxeTcuZU]Juanita y los Feos - No tengo ritmo[/youtube]  would give you this:

[youtube=bc5DxeTcuZU]Juanita y los Feos - No tengo ritmo[/youtube]

deepfb

Anyone else finds that arcade cab's button position weird?

If you mean the cabinet which the nerd character is playing on, it's a custom cab with no coin input, refurbished from a broken one that was literally cut by the middle -I only bought the top half, with the monitor and the joystick panel, but no marquee.
I had to install player 1-2 start buttons on the panel, and also another button to instert coins. So the yellow, blue and green buttons were on the original coin-op, while the white ones were added by me.

You can see another cabinet on the video (for example, at 2:07), and it also has custom buttons for player 1-2 start and insert coin. Last January I exchanged it for this 'twin-tubes' cab, which is the one I use more often now:

I left the coin input as it was in the original coin-op, in this one :-)

Oh, and the thanks for the hint on embedding videos!

Gryzor

Yes, we're talking about the custom one, I guess, very clearly visible at 2:04". Still, it's a very weird placement! My cab is a custom made too (that is, it's not a branded one), but still it's got its buttons in proper places, not in triangles :D

Ahhhh wish I had a gameroom... *sigh*

MacDeath

Hey, it's Jaimes"s basement/lair... :)

Lulz where had there when the posh journalist (hot but not busty....) was trapped inside it with too many geeks to her tastes in pure darkness (dorkness ?) as the power suplly fainted repeatedly... (as so many old machines were powered-on...)

When a torchlight came, she grabed it viciously, fearing someone (me ? noooo...) would touch her ass...(it's not me, it's my hand...can't control it...)

Also, Hi Jaimes...
How are you ?

I know I must send you the magazines/Fanzines for CPCmaniaco, but I recently "broke" my left foot so can't do it ATM, but they are in safety at my home just awaiting I go to the Post office (and to the photocopy shop before...).

Just a matter of 1 month... I don't forget...

I like this clip... music is Punky and singer is sexy...all the stuff I like.