CPCWiki forum

General Category => Off topic => Topic started by: bakoulis on 22:31, 26 October 15

Title: Just to say hallo
Post by: bakoulis on 22:31, 26 October 15
Hallo everybody
I am a new member from Greece. I am interested for new releases of CPC games.
I registered yesterday to have access in downloads section, but unfortunately is not possible for new members!
:'(
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: Bryce on 22:40, 26 October 15
I don't think you have to make many posts before that gets enabled. Just go through the games sections and make a few comments :)

Bryce.

Oh, and welcome.
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: bakoulis on 22:44, 26 October 15
Thank you Bryce. I hope will be open soon, because I don't want to leave comments only for enable downloads.
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: Fessor on 22:48, 26 October 15
Welcome to the Forum.
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: Bryce on 23:05, 26 October 15
Quote from: bakoulis on 22:44, 26 October 15
Thank you Bryce. I hope will be open soon, because I don't want to leave comments only for enable downloads.

And already you're one step closer :D

Bryce.
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: bakoulis on 23:09, 26 October 15
Thank you boys!
:)
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: ||C|-|E|| on 00:00, 27 October 15
Hello :)
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: 260Z on 05:30, 27 October 15
Welcome  :D
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: AMSDOS on 08:18, 27 October 15
Quote from: Bryce on 22:40, 26 October 15
I don't think you have to make many posts before that gets enabled. Just go through the games sections and make a few comments :)

Bryce.

Oh, and welcome.


They won't find any new release games in there.  ;D
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: remax on 15:20, 27 October 15
If you're looking for games, just go to cpc power

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: bakoulis on 16:58, 27 October 15
Quote from: remax on 15:20, 27 October 15
If you're looking for games, just go to cpc power

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Thank you for the advice mon ami.
:D
Title: Re: Just to say hallo
Post by: TFM on 18:35, 27 October 15
Hi and welcome! The CPCWiki really provides a lot of information, and in the forum we got a lot of experts. Have fun!
:)
Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod