Just to say hallo

Started by bakoulis, 22:31, 26 October 15

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bakoulis

Hallo everybody
I am a new member from Greece. I am interested for new releases of CPC games.
I registered yesterday to have access in downloads section, but unfortunately is not possible for new members!
:'(

Bryce

I don't think you have to make many posts before that gets enabled. Just go through the games sections and make a few comments :)

Bryce.

Oh, and welcome.

bakoulis

Thank you Bryce. I hope will be open soon, because I don't want to leave comments only for enable downloads.

Fessor

Welcome to the Forum.

Bryce

Quote from: bakoulis on 22:44, 26 October 15
Thank you Bryce. I hope will be open soon, because I don't want to leave comments only for enable downloads.

And already you're one step closer :D

Bryce.

bakoulis


||C|-|E||


260Z


AMSDOS

Quote from: Bryce on 22:40, 26 October 15
I don't think you have to make many posts before that gets enabled. Just go through the games sections and make a few comments :)

Bryce.

Oh, and welcome.


They won't find any new release games in there.  ;D

* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

remax

If you're looking for games, just go to cpc power

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk


bakoulis

Quote from: remax on 15:20, 27 October 15
If you're looking for games, just go to cpc power

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Thank you for the advice mon ami.
:D

TFM

Hi and welcome! The CPCWiki really provides a lot of information, and in the forum we got a lot of experts. Have fun!
:)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod