News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Kitty has landed!

Started by Kitty, 16:12, 09 April 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Hello everyone, my name is Christina aka Kitty and I run the websites (along with other people) Commodore Is Awesome and Vintage is the New Old.
My interests are mostly Retrogaming but I have been known to play the odd Steam game or two and some PS4/XboxOne and WiiU/3DS when I get some spare time.
Time is one thing I don't have a lot of you see, you will usually find me working on both sites 'till the early hours and if I am not doing that I'm either asleep or working.
Running a website/s isn't an easy thing but lot's of fun.
I have joined CPC Wiki, to broaden my horizons as I'm mostly a Commodore FanGirl, but I need to start getting more involved with other Retrogame platforms too. Since starting
'Vintage is the New Old', I have learnt a lot more about other old computers and find it all fascinating.

Glad to be aboard and thanks for letting me join ;)

Retro Gaming News since '2011'. Vintage is the New Old C.I.A Group

TFM

Hello Kitty!

Enjoy the forum and enjoy the saturated nice colors of the CPC. You will find here pretty much anything you need.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Neil79

To think she only thought the C64 was the best!

Now she's been converted to the Amstrad and the ZX Spectrum  ;D
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Gryzor

Ok everyone, just try to calm down and contain the panic; yes, we've got a female member AND a Commodore fan. I just don't know what to make of it :D

Welcome, @Kitty , hope you have a great time. You'll find that, although naturally our forum is CPC-centric, there's lots of talk about other platforms too, so please do not hesitate to discuss anything and everything. I, for one, welcome cross-platform discussion and comparisons especially...

TFM

Somebody go excited. And we already got few female members.  :o  Haha!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

But I *had* to make it cheesy :D

Kitty

thank you all for your kind words ;)

arnoldemu

My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Devilmarkus

Hello Kitty ;)

And welcome to this forum...

We looooove C64 users (But only if they're female)  :laugh:
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Kris

Welcome here Kitty :)

AMSDOS

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:51, 09 April 15
Ok everyone, just try to calm down and contain the panic; yes, we've got a female member AND a Commodore fan. I just don't know what to make of it :D

I'd imagine some cleaning up to the "Hall of Shame" will occur.  8)
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

MacDeath

And I didn't even said anything yet...
:(

C'est toujours bien d'avoir des auxiliaires de mixité...

Carnivius

Welcome Kitty.  Strange timing as I was just on your site yesterday morning as you had done an article of the really old demo of my game 'cosmic prison commando'.  Nice to see you here too.  :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

TFM

Quote from: Kitty on 16:12, 09 April 15
Hello everyone, my name is Christina aka Kitty and I run the websites (along with other people) Commodore Is Awesome and Vintage is the New Old.

On the latter one you could overwork the company profile of Amstrad. You have a Vintage site there, but don't talk about Amstrads vintage products (no CPC's, no PCW's, no NC's ... ), just about what they do now and ok, they made some PC's. PC's!  :o  Who cares!  :laugh:  I'm sure you can get some nice input from the CPCWiki here.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft

Kitty

Thanks again all for the warm welcome, very much appre'cia'ted  ;)
I haven't made a new interesting post as yet, but I been browsing the forum every day, there is so much content here it's overwhelming. I will try and make a constructive post here in good time.

TFM

Well, just say something nice about the CPC, that's all you need to do.  ;)   :laugh:   :)
TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

If I were you, @Kitty , I'd give up trying to read up :D There's so much stuff that just browsing through takes ages...

MacDeath

Isn't CPCwiki one of the biggest retro-computer dedicated Wiki ?

I mean, couldn't find good equivalents for speccy or C64 or others... wouldn't mind links though if some nice ones exist...

anyway, dear Kitty... I will still pay a visit to your sites, so you didn't came here for nothing.  :D

Gryzor

There's no speccy wiki AFAIK. There's a c64 wiki (c64-wiki.com??) which has lots of stuff and likes to run comparisons with cpcwiki on a yearly basis :D

But I was talking about the forum itself.

arnoldemu

My games. My Games

seanb

Quote from: Gryzor on 07:11, 04 May 15
There's no speccy wiki AFAIK. There's a c64 wiki (c64-wiki.com??) which has lots of stuff and likes to run comparisons with cpcwiki on a yearly basis :D

But I was talking about the forum itself.

There is? So why have I been wasting my time here!
:laugh:
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

arnoldemu

The world of spectrum is the main resource:

World of Spectrum

My games. My Games

seanb

I don't like the layout for world of spectrum
can never find owt II'm looking for
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!